Reviews for Together
iB3LIEVE chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
you go, Bobby. Take that, Dean. Lol.
Arisa Tokudome chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I wish, oh how I wish. Like I am a total Dean girl but I wanted to roundhouse kick his face sometimes.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Dean deserved that and more. I loved it. xo
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
ahwww that was just what i needed!
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this story!:) This is how it should've happened in the show a long time ago. I have to admit, I was also mad at Sam for a bit throughout S4 and a bit through S5. I rooted for Dean's actions towards him, but I got over that a long time ago. Its just getting pretty d*mn old.

I believe Sam has more than paid his dues. I had a chance to look back at the episodes and realised that Sam had gone through so much more than Dean ever had. You made a lot of those good points throughout your story. Sam may have broke the last seal, but Dean did break the first; so therefore, they both made mistakes.

Let's hope that our boys start mending their broken relationship come next season...though it may be a bit difficult with Dean trapped in Purgatory:/ Oh well, only time will tell. Hope to see more SPN stories from you soon!:)
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww, I almost want to cry...
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
yay! i love reading your stories so much, they're always so good! This was no exception to that. this was a scene i wanted so badly during all of season 5 and sadly we never really got it [ Reading your stories will just have to fill that gap ]
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Good rant. Love Bobby, loved the ending scene especially. Bro moments like that just get me all mushy.
morgana07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
As a huge fan of Dean I have to say, Bobby should've smacked him upside the head with something along with the lecture. Great story.
Tori chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LOVE IT!

I think dean needed to have a strong talking to forgever ago, but whatever!

Thanks for writting this!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved this! I so agree! Dean treated Sam like crap for the first 4 episodes of S5 and you portrayed it very well in this story. But I do think Dean realized it's not all Sam's fault and tried to be more understanding. Thanks again for a wonderful treat!
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hm, I KNOW I've read this story before but apparantly, I haven't left a review yet. Will do so now, then.

YES! I don't really like the thought of any angel coming in to split the boys apart (that's what's happening in my mind), so this? This was exactly what I needed to read. Thank you.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Fantastic. I love when Bobby knocks one or both of them off their high horses.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
what a sad story
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'm freaking crying here. I hope your happy. Gah. That was awesome. I love Dean but your right, he needs his ass kicked every now and then or a good talking to. Thats what Bobby's there for. Thats why he's awesome.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »