Reviews for Together
Arisa Tokudome chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I wish, oh how I wish. Like I am a total Dean girl but I wanted to roundhouse kick his face sometimes.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Dean deserved that and more. I loved it. xo
Benjaminjonathan chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
ahwww that was just what i needed!
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love this story!:) This is how it should've happened in the show a long time ago. I have to admit, I was also mad at Sam for a bit throughout S4 and a bit through S5. I rooted for Dean's actions towards him, but I got over that a long time ago. Its just getting pretty d*mn old.

I believe Sam has more than paid his dues. I had a chance to look back at the episodes and realised that Sam had gone through so much more than Dean ever had. You made a lot of those good points throughout your story. Sam may have broke the last seal, but Dean did break the first; so therefore, they both made mistakes.

Let's hope that our boys start mending their broken relationship come next season...though it may be a bit difficult with Dean trapped in Purgatory:/ Oh well, only time will tell. Hope to see more SPN stories from you soon!:)
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Awww, I almost want to cry...
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
yay! i love reading your stories so much, they're always so good! This was no exception to that. this was a scene i wanted so badly during all of season 5 and sadly we never really got it [ Reading your stories will just have to fill that gap ]
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Good rant. Love Bobby, loved the ending scene especially. Bro moments like that just get me all mushy.
morgana07 chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
As a huge fan of Dean I have to say, Bobby should've smacked him upside the head with something along with the lecture. Great story.
Tori chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LOVE IT!

I think dean needed to have a strong talking to forgever ago, but whatever!

Thanks for writting this!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Loved this! I so agree! Dean treated Sam like crap for the first 4 episodes of S5 and you portrayed it very well in this story. But I do think Dean realized it's not all Sam's fault and tried to be more understanding. Thanks again for a wonderful treat!
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hm, I KNOW I've read this story before but apparantly, I haven't left a review yet. Will do so now, then.

YES! I don't really like the thought of any angel coming in to split the boys apart (that's what's happening in my mind), so this? This was exactly what I needed to read. Thank you.
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Fantastic. I love when Bobby knocks one or both of them off their high horses.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
what a sad story
LOSTrocker chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I'm freaking crying here. I hope your happy. Gah. That was awesome. I love Dean but your right, he needs his ass kicked every now and then or a good talking to. Thats what Bobby's there for. Thats why he's awesome.
morgan chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I originally wasnt going to review this, (as awesome as it was, I was feeling lazy) but after seeing the last two comments I knew I had to say something. To all the pissed off Dean fans: get over yourself. She specifically said in the intro that this fic wasn't for you. 80% of our fandom is you people. This pisses me off, yes, but I have enough sense to avoid Sam bashing fics because I know how it will make me feel. And Christ, there's so much more Sam bashing than Dean bashing in SPN, so don't let your assholes get so tight when you read something the author specifically warned you about. I'm a Sam girl and I tolerate or ignore bashing. We Sam fans wouldn't be in this fandom if we had weak skins. Judging from the handful of comments, die-hard Dean fans can dish it out but are miles away from being able to take it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »