Reviews for Devastated
arilaen chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
LOVE IT!
supernaturaldeangirl89 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
that story was sad to but i loved the ending _
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
the story was good, but the ending was really really weak. it just kind of...stopped. abruptly.
rikalynch chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Aw! I love the ending! Five stars, so cute :')
cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
over? no way! :) i am enjoying this! :) i love it! what is your next story?
bia1007 chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Short but perfect wrap up to this wonderful story, just how I was hoping it would end. THANKS!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
aww thank goodness sam spirit showed up before dean can do anymore damage and that dean got help by going to rehab
vengeance71 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Wow! It must be my week. Two different stories, two totally different situations and two Hopped Up on Shit Deans. This is awesome. This is not where I saw this story going. So it was a cool surprise. I figured it would be another angsty drunk Dean maybe. But heavily drug addicted Dean, I imagine is hard to do. Because, it is so out of character for him.
bia1007 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
Another grand chapter and a tragic but very understandable turn, oh and yes definitely presenting fascinating opportunities! Sometimes you just can’t be brave anymore and running is all what’s left but I do believe one of the two – and my guess is it will be Dean, who is thanks to Sam’s lifelong love for him stronger than his dad and surely won’t risk “to damage the heart inside him, Sam’s heart…” – will come to his senses and picking up the pieces, for Sam, he would want Dean and John to go on. They need help though and I do hope Bobby will play a role here and is there for them.
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
oh my! this is a big mess in the family! you should bring sam into the story as a ghost to watch over dean since he is getting worse! what do you think? :)
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
i can't wait for the next chap. usually, there's sam to pick up the pieces for him and put him in place, now.. it's sam's who dead, and john is awol.. man... i can't wait for what you come up next
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
WHAT? how could u make dean a drug addict that is so worng and i hope u fix this soon because i don't want dean to die of doing drugs or go to jail. john should've helped instead of moving on and leaving dean by himself. i hope bobby shows up to put dean in his place and remind dean whould sam want him to do this and what would sam say to what dean is doing and the path he is taking
rikalynch chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
awwe! so sad. can't wait for the next amazing chapter! keep up the great work.
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
can you bring sam back as an angel to watch over dean and tell him that he is his guardian angel? hm? what do you think? can you do it? i enjoy this chapter as well. :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
yay! it is good! please continue. :)