Reviews for SasoDei School Of Freaks
best story ever:-)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Nooooo!
Deidara Kitsune chapter 8 . 8/11/2015
i loved this but i wish my F***ING COMPUTER WOULD F***ING WORK SO I COULD F***ING READ IT!
Deidara Kitsune chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
omg when i read that tobi had a brain disorder my friend laughed so hard she cried and i had tah scream to get her to shut up! u r a talented writer!
Martha chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
PREPARE YOUR ASS, KAKUZU?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YYYYAAAAAAAS
Martha chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
That was so funny, just a random kiss, and sasori acts like it never happened, or if he does that all the time!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
This is a good story, but loads of stuff doesn't make sense. Like how the heck Pain and Konan room together. No. Any proper school splits boys and girls in dorms. :P

And also, Deidara and Sasori are kinda OOC. I DO like the story though, I just wanted to point this out. :)
akatsukirules chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
That was so creative. Usually the stories I read I don't comment, but this one was amazing! I will be looking for the sequel!
-akatsukirules
Bellabitch chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Wrong it was the GOOD fairy not the evil fairy. An evil fairy would have encouraged foo foo to hit the female mice and an evil fairy wouldn't give you any more chances.
Alice chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
You are less than 15 too?! Thats great! I thougt ı was the only less than 15 girl who could read smut and Stuff!
XD1411 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Yes! Flamers will explode and insane people like Itachi-sama shall RULE THE WORLD! XD BUAHAHAHAHAHALOLZ!1! (-Reference to a picture on DA (DeviantART) called Naruto: Finally Cracked. :D)
XD1411 chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Hand-mouths! XD Hahahahaha! To funny. Anyway, my favorite part is the Hand-mouths scene. XD Hahaha! Hilarious!
XD1411 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Oh my god, this is so cool! _ This has inspired a fantastic story by me that'll be on wattpad sometime soon called, Akatsuki. This story is so cool! Eeee!
eenayde chapter 6 . 2/28/2014