Reviews for To Punish and Enslave
Slytheringyrl121 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
I like how you write. It's interesting. I hope you update soon.
Nyx811 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
update please
Kiara-2011 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I love this storyyy, . Its so well descriptive, You did a good job in descripting this, considering Bee is a robot. :D Very AWESOME! Hope to see next update soon maybe *_*
lederra chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Enjoying it so far. Looking forward to reading the rest
AlexisHuang101 chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Man this is good. Please update soon or I will probably die!)
summer chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
oh. Wow. I absolutley love you for making this. ! Very interesting story line, amazing pairing ( i LOVE any thing to do with Cade x Bee), and it's wrote beautifully. Please update soon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Poor Bee!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
poor bee.
no name deceptibot chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Like the story. I have to wonder though, even if Barricade's plan is to corrupt Bumblebee, what measure's he took to prevent Bee's autobot goodness (his light) from corruptiong his own (Barricade's) darkness/evil? If he didn't take precautions, I wonder what effect Bee's goodness and light is going to have on his (Barricade's) own dark (evil) spark. Surely this wont be consequence free for Barricade if it's not consequence free for Bumblebee. Barricade's got to experience some kind of effects from taking a part of pure good innocent Bee into himself (well innocent compared to himself that is, since its a bit hard to picture any soldier thats been at war as being innocent anymore relatively speaking) right? Oh and juts as a side note: once a person, bot or whatever has been tainted by darkness they never truly regain their innocence even if the darkness is mitigated/removed/cured since after all, what is known cannot be unknown, what is learned cannot be unlearned (even if one learns to ignore it or mitigate it etc).
mandy chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
please update, & keep going this is good
0ptimuspenguin chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Ooooh, lots of promise here! I really like it, do update soon :) I wanna see it finished, ya hear? ;)
EdwardsSonnet chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Please Post more! This is the best story ever created!
mandy chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
more please this is good. poor bee
Wackylazy chapter 3 . 5/21/2010