Reviews for Devil's Advocate
warrenha2 chapter 16 . 2/19
Please continue?
Ashollow chapter 16 . 11/19/2017
I want to see Sam get better and find out what kind of demon he is. Please continue.
EowynKit96 chapter 16 . 10/12/2017
I see this story was updated in 2011 so I was wondering if you still plan on finishing it or if you do not think youu will at this point. I read what you have and am hoping you do I was enjoying the story )
SJ Jones chapter 2 . 8/13/2017
Good so far!
Toothtooth chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
This is fabulous, please keep going because I really wanna know what happens
ol chapter 16 . 10/7/2015
lol it s been six years
Alatariel-Galadriel chapter 16 . 9/13/2015
... So are you still alive? This fic is amazing, and I can't wait to see how it progresses. I know you probably have a life (I can't relate to that, though :) ) but could you please update soon?
Kas3y chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I just found this story, (which I find very strange) and I LOVE IT! It's been a while and I'm now hoping u will finish/continue it. It's amazing, just like the majority of ur stories that I hope continue sooner rather than later. :D Look forward to hearing from u again :D
A.M.Rouss chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I don't know why you haven't updated anything in over a year, but please return to writing; you're really good and I love your stories.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Hello! I've recently come across your stories, and have found them all to be wonderful. I loved this one in particular; the idea is unique (demon!Sam? Used /Good/demon!Sam? I haven't found any others like this) and I have read it in record time. Thank you so so so so SO much for writing! I have loved every second of this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like Sam and Dean's reaction, and I want to know how this story ends. It's well written, well paced, and with enough darkness to be sad, but with enough light to give hope. Please update soon!
NyanCath chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
cry
Gembomz chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Ok... just spent a long while reading this! I think it is absolutley fab! I just wish Sam would get better! Please update soon!
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Also very good. please finish!
sarah chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I hope you start working on this again
I so missed this story