Reviews for Devil's Advocate
Kas3y chapter 16 . 12/24/2014
I just found this story, (which I find very strange) and I LOVE IT! It's been a while and I'm now hoping u will finish/continue it. It's amazing, just like the majority of ur stories that I hope continue sooner rather than later. :D Look forward to hearing from u again :D
A.M.Rouss chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I don't know why you haven't updated anything in over a year, but please return to writing; you're really good and I love your stories.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 16 . 6/6/2014
Hello! I've recently come across your stories, and have found them all to be wonderful. I loved this one in particular; the idea is unique (demon!Sam? Used /Good/demon!Sam? I haven't found any others like this) and I have read it in record time. Thank you so so so so SO much for writing! I have loved every second of this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really like Sam and Dean's reaction, and I want to know how this story ends. It's well written, well paced, and with enough darkness to be sad, but with enough light to give hope. Please update soon!
NyanCath chapter 16 . 4/21/2014
cry
Gembomz chapter 16 . 4/4/2014
Ok... just spent a long while reading this! I think it is absolutley fab! I just wish Sam would get better! Please update soon!
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Also very good. please finish!
sarah chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
I hope you start working on this again
I so missed this story
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee update
SassyFruit chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Adverse Christmas? XD

On another note,
CorbynPool chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading the hunter's common and am very happy to hear you are going to finish it. :D You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read this story!
DarkestNight88 chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Please tell me you will update soon. I lovvvve this story so much and all your other stories. You haven't updated in foreva! :O you are a great writer btw. :)
LoveIsAllYouNeed96 chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Please please please continue this! This story is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
so sorry you didnt continue it
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh I feel so stupid, in reading two of your stories at once and got the reviews mixed up. But this story is out standing! It's unique and attention grabbing. Hope you update! Forgive my mix up!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
You wrote devils advocate?! I love that story! And I really like this one too! It's a totally new idea that I've never seen before! I hope you update again!
xoxinoune chapter 16 . 5/12/2013
:( so sad you didn't continue , its an amazing story