Reviews for The Opera's Playwriter
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 32 . 1/26
omg Best thing ever! I love this!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Erik and Christian are so damn cute and everything... But I find it highly unrealistic that they're so lax about gay relationships and that a married man who had previously threatened the writer would have his hands all over him. It's an awful way to advance a half-baked , their relationship has so much potential because both men have had their hearts broken albeit in different circumstances. I would have imagined Erik being a lot more broody if he has survived what had happened during that opera night and Christian being more wary about falling in love so soon.

So yeah. I suppose I'll let the loose facts slide for now in favor of seeing Christian and Erik together. They'd make a cute couple. I never liked Erik/Christine or Christian/Satine. Their live was too whimsical. I've been a fan of natural, slow-built relationships lmao.
safranbrod chapter 32 . 4/28/2014
Should have had more smut lmao, but oh well. Teases are fine!
safranbrod chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
REALLY. REALLY. DICK MOVE. ERIK. WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE.
safranbrod chapter 26 . 4/28/2014
... Dick move there, Erik. I hope he's lying 'cause if he isn't, he definitely doesn't deserve being with Christian again. Doing something like that is inexcusable.
safranbrod chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
I still find it weird that they're okay with this whole gay thing. I'd understand if we were in a present setting but people are idiots back then, yeah? They'd scorn homosexuals and not to mention adultery (cough raoul? seriously? xD). Still, they'd make a great couple. Erik and Christian. Two folks in need of their hearts mended...

wait if that's the case i hope their love isn't fake (because they think it's love but it's really just the need of dependency)
RedStalkingDeath chapter 32 . 3/21/2012
Wow, this story was so good.. *amazed* Why doesn't it have more reviews? Seriously, I have read stories with more than 1000 reviews which isn't half as good as this one. Wonderful story - made me both laugh and cry at times. Really well written too. One this, though; the rating is too high - I think T would have been enough, maybe even K. Hehe, I've practically read this whole story in one go (when I SHOULD be reading to a test. Oh, well...). Thanks for a really enjoyable read.
minlin chapter 32 . 11/6/2011
The ending made me very happy! I'm glad everything worked out. I was amused by Erik writing the managers to warn them not to interrogate Christian. I also liked all the little chorus girls begging for details about the Opera Ghost. Why do I have the feeling that from now on when they know he's about it won't be fear they're feeling. They'll all be trying to get a good look at how green his eyes are!

Anyway, I really enjoyed thie story and I'm sure I'll be coming back to read it again!
minlin chapter 30 . 11/6/2011
I think Meg was right, pregnancy *is* making Christine wiser.
minlin chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Ok so my theory is, and has been for a couple of chapters, that this isn't really Satine. It's her evil twin or double or something that Zidler found and is using to bring glory back to the Moulin Rouge. Also to bring back Christian and his playwriting skills.
minlin chapter 17 . 11/2/2011
Oooh Christian, I'm not sure giving Erik carte blanche for 24 hours was a good idea!
minlin chapter 16 . 11/2/2011
So not only did Raoul finally snap, he did it in front of everybody. Seriously, put him in a rubber room somewhere already!
minlin chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
So what has ERik been up to? Other than almost dropping things on Carlotta that is.
minlin chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
I'm actually starting to like Christine here. Yes she's clueless and has no tact, and lied that she'd told Raoul about Erik and Christian, but she sees basically a decent person. And I get the feeling that she genuinely likes Christian and, despite everything, Erik.
minlin chapter 13 . 11/2/2011
I think Christian's right, Madame Giry has some kind of amazing psychic power that lets her know everything that's going on in the opera house. It would explain a lot.