Reviews for Disturbing Thought
Animelvr chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
The ending was epic... "chire... senbonzakura"... loved ur story... fade to black was a really good movie... i totally agree... they should definetly make another bleach movie... well, write more IchiRuki stories!
emichii chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
i havent watched fade to black... :( but it was an awesome fic right here! :) loved the ending!
cHiBi tRiSh 037 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
.wUaHaHaHa~.!

.bYaKuyA~.
inu.kags4ever chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
LMAO!

HAHA poor ichigo he's gonna get a beat down now...LOL

I love ur stories they so ICHIRUKI!

xD
Shelbypf chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Love the fic! You write some hot scenes...

Anyways... I loved the Fade to Black movie! So awesome.

Kubo Tite is teasing us! He says he doesn't want his story to turn into a romance, but jeez, Rukia and Ichigo can't just be FRIENDS! They are perfect for each other. Then he goes off and writes something like Fade to Black... It doesn't get anymore Ichiruki than that.

Ugh, I better stop ranting in my reviews...
Kyda onee-chan chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
THATS SO KAWAII! LOVE THE LAST PART WHEN BYAKUYA SHOWS UP!
Alicia of the Temptation chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Loved the story, and the ending, Damn! You should make a funny sequel.
TheRedSin chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
OMFG!

the story's awesome just like the movie! great job!

i agree that Fade to Black is the best among the three!

although the part i like best was when ichigo said that they maybe were linked far longer tnan they thought and the time when he said that rukia was the one who changed his world!
Kah chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Ending made me giggle, but your grammar made me cringe.

Like, seriously dude. Pay attention when you write.

I usually would quit reading after so many mistakes, but it was so gosh darn cute I had to finish.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
IchiRuki Forever!

Great 1-shot
Ana SunMoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Great one-shot! FTB was the best movie ever! It means IchiRuki is connected for ever. Top that Orihime! haha sorry.
StupidMe chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I totally agree with u 'bout Fade To Black! It's just so awesome! Definetely the best Bleach movie! Long live ICHIRUKI! Yay! ;D
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I saw FTB last night too and I LOOVED IT! I also liked this fic. There are many grammar mistakes... like:

"Every time he called her name, to make her realized, to make her came back to her sense[s], to make her remember[ed delete] herself [back - delete],[;] it sent chill[s] all through her spine."

But I liked the idea and concept. This is something authors do with them: Ichigo never calls her midget. .' In AUs I let it go because its an AU but in the series, maybe he said it right in the beginning, but they never call each other names.

The fic is cute though; I liked the kissing part. I also like how you highlighted that Ichigo was ready to die with her, again. )

Keep writing!