Reviews for Ever After and Beyond
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Absolutely lovely characterizations and growth of both characters. I also enjoyed their trips through various tales and the pacing was right on the mark!
Chu-Chu chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Soooooooo adorable! I really think that Ruytho shipping needs more attention!Also, I really like one-chapter better than multi-chapter fanfics! great job!
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awww! - that was so sweet! and really funny too :) good job :D
Little Minamino chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this. It showed alot about their relationship and how it was able to mature. Plus it was both cute and funny in quite a few places - Keep up the good work!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
An excellent fic! :D Well done. :)
JasminDragon92 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
love the story 3 great job hunny ;D
frumiousQ chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really enjoyed this ficlet. It was at once humorous and thought-provoking, and I really liked the way you characterized Prince Siegfried. He’s noble and self-effacing while also being a *tiny* bit melodramatic. Very in-character, IMO. I really loved your idea of taking him and Rue through various fairytales, and the ways in which you made reference to them were very subtle and clever. (I smiled every time I figured out what story they had gotten stuck in. XD) Nice work!
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I really, really enjoyed this! I like the reflections on the nature of the Stories, and of course the now- slightly- twisted fairy tales (the glass slipper, and wolves and the red cloak, and the Twelve Dancing Princesses, and... etc.) Well done!
Mikure chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very nice read!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was really good. I don't see too many post-series Rue/Mytho stories, and this one was a cool look at how it might have gone for them.
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
HAHAHA, omg, that part about Siegfried naming the swans absolutely cracked me up. _ That was definitely a stroke of genius. :D

But seriously. This. Was. AMAZING. Absolutely BRILLIANT. All the references to the fairytales were wonderfully done, and you've really kept Rue and Mytho true to who they are the whole time. My favorite part was definitely that section with the mirrors. (Was that a reference to Beauty and the Beast? It reminded me of that story for some reason XD). It was just so well done and SUCH a sweet moment that I could totally imagine happening. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED this. :D Awesome work! Totally faving. :D
hirahira chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This fanfic was great, I absolutely loved it 3

I'm glad to see there's more Rue/Mytho fics here now
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/5/2009