Reviews for Kagutsuchi Hierarchical School
Anon chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
It's like my dreams came true.
Shiori Yomu chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Whoa! What was that?! A doujinshi?! I wonder who drew that...It MIGHT be Tsubaki but...whoever who drew that...has Jin's and a thousand other readers of that doujinshi's praise! And Ragna...ummm...He dislikes it for obvious reasons, by the way, this was really entertaining once again! Great awesome job!
Shiori Yomu chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
Oh my god, this is really interesting!
Serves ya right, fangirls! Jin only has eyes for his BROTHEEERR! (Well, him and Noel...whatever) this was really amusing! Great job!
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I love your story, it's very funny and romantic even though I am not a fan of this type of genre. Great job, it's a bit upsetting that you are not updating this but if you ever do decide to update, then please do.
itachisbestfriend644 chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
This story was HILARIOUS! I've just really become a fan of Blazblue. And after reading this story, I'm absolutely infactuated with it! You're an amazing writer! PLEASE hurry and make a bunch of other chapters! :)
Pelleas chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
Hello

I'm Ernoma.

I stumbled upon this fic while searching for HazamaJin, And I have to confess, chapter three REALLY got me there! I am shamelessly, utterly entertained with this. It's amazing!

Jin really leads on everyone!

Well it's seven-thirty AM, I haven't slept all night.

Sooo, I'm going to continue reading! Thanks for writing this, Iori. It's amazing.
Tainted Tuesday chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
LOL, SO JIN DREW IT?
Azusa-Yume chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
ahhh more more more you are so so so talented . Mehh I shall boldly say, " I LOVE YOU AND YOUR STORIES! RAWK ON DUDETTE! or dude."
Rose77 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I love it! You should continue from when Noel was reading, I want to know what happens! D Looking forward to see some more Jin x Ragna scenes in the future!
SebastianML chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
This made me laugh a lot

Especially when Ragna goes to see Jin and then he starts to leave and Jin randomly screams at him while on-stage with a microphone and singing! xD

Please continue this when you have time -bow-
Jam-Kiske chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
AWESOME!

I laughed so hard throughout all of this!

The 3rd chapter in particular was such a lovely thought. xD Brilliantly hilarious.

I cannot love Jin's craziness more. xD
we are zombies chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
This is hilarious!

At the end of the second chapter, I was laughing so hard. And the third, too. Of course it was him. Why didn't guess it earlier, especially when Jin was so calm in the interview. I'm so slow. xD

I hope you update this soon! :D
Shotgunsinlace chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
This is by far the best chapter yet! Although the former one did make me crack up quite a bit. I must admit, the scene change was hillarious. Gave me a headache, so much giggling and whatnot. It's something us fangirls might probably do. I mean, it IS Ragna and Jin we're talking about. xD

Excellent work and looking forward to more!
esskay chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Oh god, why is this fanfic so amusing to me?

Also, holy fu, you might wanna change your rating to M, mate.

Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Lol I'm in love with your fics xD I couldn't stop laughing after reading chapter 2 and 3, this truly made my day. I really hope you update :D it's a really creative and awesome story and Jin is hilarious xD I didn't think I could love him anymore than I already did