Reviews for Being Ron
Guest chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
I love this story ! :) I really hope that at some point soon you'll finally write another sequel of this story . Maybe it's wishful thinking lol but anyways I really hope you'll find the energy to write one. Thank you for this and all of your other amazing fanfic.
Lazov chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
Well fuck. I was expecting something to happen between him and Hermione. It's not often that I find a fanfic where I actually like Ron. Shame about the lack of sequel/conclusion to this.
abcdhp chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
This story is incomplete. you're not supposed to put it in the 'complete' status if u have abandoned it, sorry but it was a waste of time then..

and I guess this should be M-rated as well as your other story 're-acquaintance'.?

P.S-I have read your other complete(thankfully) stories before and I think you're a good writer!
Napchic chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
I know you stay busy these days, and you have at least five other things you're currently writing (according to a recent meme. :)

And I know this was a sequel you never really expected to write, and in you're head it's SO, UTTERLY. done.

And it is.

Not only because it ends perfectly, but because you're the boss of this fic and you get to decide.

But.

If ever for one instant you look back someday and think of an inch more story to tell... A glance more between this particular Ron and this particular Hermione... A moment when they finally get a taste of their happy ending... For the love of Ron, please write it down. :)

He's so fantastic in this one. So determined, so worthy and so nearly smitten with the woman who was once the girl he loved. Sweet mercy the sex would be hot.

I read this one again and again. It's one of those fic series that lingers and aches and makes me long for more.

I'm sorry to be so greedy. I'm working on being a better person, but I'm still pretty shit at it sometimes.

Okay. That's it. That's my entire pleading beg.

As you were.
And you were magnificent.

*clings*
MCRxRoxx chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
It's a great story, but you left it hanging; are you planning to continue it or do a sequel?
King's Ransom chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I wasn't expecting to read a lesbian sex scene when I read this chapter, but life's full of surprises. The biggest surprise, though, was seeing that Ron had a vagina 3 times as big as Gabrielle, and it was a big weeping one too.

Ron's my favorite character so I usually love reading about him, but this has to be the most pathetic Ron ever. What a complete loser. It makes me wish I've never read this story because now whenever I think about Ron, I'm going to remember this story and think about how big of a bitch he is and how much he reminds me of a crybaby. I'm suprised you didn't have him apparate straight home and console himself on Molly's tit.

Yay Ron!
oscarg chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
This is actually a comment on the story in general. I love the story, but I don't really understand the ending at all. It doesn't feel "finished" to me although it's marked as complete. *confused*
napchic chapter 7 . 9/23/2011
"I can't stand it so I'm going over there to help. Maybe they'll have me."

oh… oh she's hurt so deeply under all that maturity and resolve.

_

"Cock for breakfast," Ron said, wearily, "yummy."

love. him.

_

Did his mum think he'd lost his virginity already too?

love him SO.

_

"The French cheat at Quidditch."

Gabrielle gaped at him.

"Do you want to 'ave sex tonight or not?"

lol, you have to respect his priorities.

_

He knew of one other woman who wouldn't have minded.

oh, my heart.

_

"I feel overdressed," she gasped as she began to shimmy out of her flimsy silk dress, revealing thermal underwear.

Ron starred at her attire for a moment and then laughed.

"Very sexy," he said with an appreciative nod, "good to see you made an effort for me."

*snorts*

_

Ron was pumping his hips up into thin air and arching his back away from the bed. Gabrielle moved and her leg lightly brushed against he bobbing dick. That was all it took.

"Merde!" She screamed as she fell off the edge of the bed as she tried to avoid the bodily fluid canon.

brilliant :)

_

"Even a real man would have been as crap as me once, right?"

"Why are you putting words into my mouth?"

"Maybe because I'm not man enough to put anything else in you!" Ron threw himself off the bed and scurried to the bathroom, pillow still clamped to his groin.

even in the throws of horrid self loathing… he still manages to be hilarious.

"You could be my 'arry."

that's heartbreaking and beautiful. I really love her as you've written her.

_

This is such a wonderful, wistful story. It leaves me wanting more, but it makes a perfect kind of sense ending here, too. As fantastic as seeing him reunited with Hermione would be... and that would be something rather brilliant and awkward and damn hot... as great as that would be... I really kind of love that Ron is just taking time to grow up, to focus, and to heal. This Ron needs time, and it makes sense that you gave it to him. Thanks for linking me back to this wonderful fic. And thanks for writing it. :)

*hugs you*
napchic chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
"I'm like a gazelle, I am." Ron yawned and padded his way towards the bathroom for a nice long morning wee, hitching up his pyjama bottoms as he went.

that… is f*cking beautiful.

_

"HOW'S OUR FAVOURITE IDIOT SAVANT THIS MORNING?" Fred boomed into the other side of his face with his mouth full of partially masticated bacon.

you make me miss Fred :)

_

"No, no, no, you're the baby of the family and I have to bump my chest against any woman who comes near you and threaten them because you're so naive and vulnerable."

that's a terribly entertaining Ginny, you've got there.

_

I thought you were a hypocrite but you're really...you're just a proper gentleman."

he so is :)

_

They were bound to have been serious blokes and serious relationships that lasted years because serious people don't have frivolous dates. Then they would have had serious sex.

I love his mind.

_

oh, i made a surprised little yelp when I read Lupin's name. I love this universe where he doesn't die in battle.

_

I am loving Ron appreciating Hermione being so good with the kids. It's just lovely.

_

"I suppose I'm his favourite then." Ron smirked. "Bad luck you two. I have a boulder made of bread to fend off any ravenous Crumple-Horned Snorkacks while you'll just have to use each other as shields."

I love the way you write him so, so much.
napchic chapter 4 . 9/23/2011
Ron was stripped to the waist, skin sweaty and dirty from his afternoon of hard labour, and hair damp and clinging to his face…

His shoulder blades protruded from his back like wings fighting to break through the skin and his shoulders and arms took on a whole new shape when he used muscles in them he never normally used.

hot. fancy. damn.

_

She'd stopped because she didn't want to enjoy it. She didn't want to be close enough to think of things so much dirtier than the body before her.

isn't that the truth?

_

"Nobody ever thought I could be good at...well, anything, apart from you. Percy sometimes, but mainly you." Ron grudgingly admitted.

actual tears.

_

Something indescribable happened behind Ron's eyes and Hermione wondered if she'd just bruised his ego, maybe there was a little selfish jealousy, but she kept those observations to herself.

oh… poor… everyone… and you know… and somehow good for everyone, too.

_

Now he knew he was allowed to he could do it.

Now he knew he wasn't saving himself for anyone it was time.

oh, i could kind of cry. oh. dammit.
napchic chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
"I know what Ron can do and that you want to show off his many talents but he's been on the job for a week. If you throw him into the maze with the Minotaur armed with nothing but a ball of string you can't expect it to work out as well as it did for Theseus."

"I have no idea what you just said," Harry said, blinking in order to animate his blank expression somewhat.

has. spit. take.

"Mon petit chien,"

"Oh I love it when you speak French."

word.

_

"I can do things your muzzer can't."

"Really, numph..." his explanation was muffled by the Frenchest of kisses.

That's just a terrific couple of lines. :)

_

"He's still going to be a bastard, y'know?"

"I know…but he'll be a bastard who owes me."

*HUGS YOU* The strategy. The mercy. The cheeky snark. It's SO HIM.

_

"Mum!" Ron protested. "I could be naked under these."

*feels a bit faint*

_

"Everybody grew up so fast, and you...you stayed my baby for a little longer."

this makes me want to cry. poor dear.

_

"And fairy cakes!" She blurted.

"With icing?" Ron asked, cocking one eyebrow.

"With pink icing," Molly nodded.

"Mum!" Ron scowled. "I'm not a baby or a girl."

"White icing with rainbow coloured hundreds and thousands." Molly said with a knowing nod.

"That's better," Ron said with a dignified sniff

this may be the greatest Ron/Molly exchange ever penned.
napchic chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
"Yeah. Told me tha' y'were worried I might be making yer an outcast wi' yer new Auror friends."

"I bet she didn't say that," Ron said with a rueful shake of the head and a small smile.

"No, she was right tactful"

Good Lord, that's fine Hagriding.

_

Everybody went ahead without yeh and left yeh behind an' she caught yeh up.

*sniffs remembering why I loved "Losing Ron" so much*

_

"You take Ron even more seriously and you know everything about him while he's there don't you?"

*throws my arms around Brilliant!Harry*

_

Ron bit both lips from the inside to keep from laughing and McGonagall wiggled her eyebrows at him.

"I agree with the students, it is nice to see you, Weasley."

Minerva is SUCH a BAMF.

_

While man and beast clattered into a footstool the size of a small table

again… money would be paid to see this.

_

"If I didn't know better I'd swear you got things wrong just to have me correct you."

canon.

_

"Do you want to be one of them or do you want to be exceptional?" Hermione asked him as the kettle began to whistle. "Because when you're you, you're exceptional."

I love her loving him. My God, she's beautiful.

"You're the same Hermione to me," Ron blurted

oh, my heart. I love him blurting.

_

"You were always so much more sophisticated than me. If I hadn't disappeared for five years we'd have split up by now because you've leapt so far ahead of anything I could have been."

"You know that kind of talk makes me angry," she warned.

She defends him like a mother lioness. *loves them*

_

"Didn't anybody ever tell you all that glitters isn't gold?"

"Glisters," Ron said, unable to help himself.

Hermione stared, beamed and then dropped down into her seat, clutching her cup of tea.

"Don't tell me you have no class. Now gimme a biscuit."

oh… *adores him wielding ENGLISH*

I also love the cornucopia of biscuits.
napchic chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
He carried his oversized travelling bag on one shoulder and his long, thin body was curved into an archer's bow shape from the weight of it.

How am I already smitten at the first line?

Oh yes. Archers. Effing. Bow. So dead sexy.

_

"Hi mu-" Ron began before doughy hands grabbed him by the front of his t-shirt and he was slammed into his mother's chest.

I love your Molly :)

_

"Nah, just the travelling, it knackers me out a bit." He smiled his 'winning mum over' smile at her and she chuckled.

He's such a good boy.

_

"Mum, it was only the summer," Ron said, rolling his eyes."It was more than one summer."

oh!

_

Harry had practically peed on Ron to reclaim him.

Good Lord, I love your Harry, too.

_

Ron laughed around his mouthful of clotted cream.

*would pay good money to see this*

_

"And you didn't even ask him if he wanted to be an Auror," Hermione said as she appeared behind Ron, dusting Floo powder off her shoulders and smiling at her friends.

"Hey!" Ron exclaimed and turned to hug her.

No lie, I sucked in air like a drowning woman when I read "Hermione."

*loves that he hugs her by default*

*is SO excite*

_

Death Eaters aren't part-time are they?"

Harry physically swelled with pride at this and threw his arm around Ron's shoulders, making himself look a little ridiculous as he had to stretch up on his tiptoes and practically hang from around Ron's neck, and began to gloat.

*loves Harry stretching up to gloat*

_

"Well, most of the time you share a large tent divided into rooms with twin bunks but on this occasion Hagrid has invited you to sleep on his settee."

"And what will be done with my remains in the morning?" He kept a straight face as he was only partially joking.

so Ron. so very Ron. :)

_

"My face is friendly too," Hermione said as she tilted her head to one side and smiled at him.

awww. It is. *insanely huge grin*
agatha59 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
You write amazing story s , read almost all of them, hope you wil continue this story, I like it very much, excuses for my english I am dutch
urbanmama chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
I find myself rereading this story and hoping you'll come back to it. It's so emotionally raw and lovely, and I want to read more of what you have in store for Ron. I hope he can see that he IS maturing and that he and Hermione can find a way back to each other. Gabrielle was so understanding and sweet; she clearly loves Ron unconditionally.