Reviews for The Widow Weasley
avantika.srinivasan chapter 8 . 7/23
Enjoy the way you write Draco and Hermione.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 3/27
Awesomeness.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I looooved this fic! Draco's humour is the best!
PastHopingFor chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
So cute! Loved!
CaptainFlamingoPants chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Fantastic story! Absolutely loved it. :)
ahschung chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Very good, engaging, serious, yet romantic story. Thanks.
ayay chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I like how you alternate between the timelines.
yay chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
"At least we can agree that no matter how many times our children break into the library after hours or how many Unbreakable Vows they take, it is much less frightening than the things we got up to as children."
Miss Wendy Malfoy chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
I love it it was great to see the evolution of Draco and Hermione relationship :-)
Kelsey chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Ok, quick question here. You mentioned in the story that Draco has three-fourths of his life left. Exactly how old do these wizards live to be? Holy cow.

Anyway...

I loved this story. I would have liked a bit more suspense and development in the actual mystery, but it was still a very compelling backdrop to the story of Hermione and Draco's relationship. So many stories focus JUST on the relationship, but they're so much richer when you see the relationship play out within another storyline.

I have a hard time getting into the fics that have Draco and Hermione falling in love during their time at Hogwarts. This was so much more compelling because it was believable. It makes perfect sense that they would work as a couple when they are older.

Favorite lines:

"...Yes, I want her. Yes, I'm attracted to her. I know that I'm not near good enough, that I in no way measure up to Weasley, that I most likely will make her miserable in spite of my best intentions. But, as soon as I have a chance I'm going to pursue her, try to win her, and make her mine. If by some miracle I succeed, I'll be the luckiest man in the wizarding world."

AND

"It's fine. The Widow Weasley and I are old friends. She is accustomed to taking liberties and doesn't have any social graces."

I got a good chuckle with that last one.
Jimmi08 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
I read this story on other archive, only today I found your account on FF. Thank you, it was excellent story.
EchoDeltaNine chapter 8 . 6/24/2011
This was positively amazing! I loved everything about it! The plot was excellent and I loved the set-up. It was all very unique and I can't wait to read the rest of your works!
HP0247 chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
Nice job with this story - I liked it very much. There was suspense, humor, angst and lots of love. Rose and Scorpius are just so adorable - the young lovers Hermione and Draco could never have been.

Thanks for sharing your story.
sherriithewriter chapter 8 . 5/28/2011
Great story. I think your multi-chaptered story are so, so good! I wish you would do more of them for those of us who are very selfish and want more of your good writing.
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 8 . 5/8/2011