Reviews for The Widow Weasley
Any chance Hermione decked Harry for being part of the whole torture scheme? She really should have decked the Minister for wanting to sweep the whole thing under the rug and leaving the asshole free to retaliate at a later date.

The badly named child and his father never did receive any restitution for the bullying, harassment, and torture.
Awww, I bet Harry and all the good little ministry toadies are so thrilled that they were able to abuse Draco's son. How chivalrous!
So Draco was long ago feeling guilty that he didn't enjoy being manhandled by bullies and coerced into drugging himself by those same bullies? Guilty that he didn't throw himself down on his fake-friend Hermione's feet and beg to do what her bully friends wanted to bully her into wanting to bully him to do? Bullshit.

And now the same thing might be going on with his son because of the same bullies? Even if Burke is responsible for the assassins' insider information bit, it's still Ron and Harry's fault they're harassing Draco's badly named son.
*waves hand wildly in the air* Legilimency! There's your plot-shortening solution!

I love how you're showing just how two-faced those in power are, how they can come up with an excuse to excuse anything they want to do "in the name of justice" or whatever.
Oh yeah, strongarming Malfoy away from his family home is a GREAT way to ensure his cooperation...power-hungry dumbfucks. Sounds like they work for the US Customs office. That was crude and unnecessary.

Poor Rose and Scorpius. Not only did they get stuck with crappy names but they can't even study! ;)
stephrob92 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Draco sounds a lot like Professor Snape. Snarky is adorable on him.
Jenna98 chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
I know its has been years since you wrote this but it is still such an amazing fic!

I absolutely loved it! :)
avantika.srinivasan chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Enjoy the way you write Draco and Hermione.
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 3/27/2015
Awesomeness.
Bubbles of Colours chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I looooved this fic! Draco's humour is the best!
PastHopingFor chapter 8 . 12/3/2012
So cute! Loved!
CaptainFlamingoPants chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
Fantastic story! Absolutely loved it. :)
acbennet chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Very good, engaging, serious, yet romantic story. Thanks.
ayay chapter 8 . 4/7/2012
I like how you alternate between the timelines.
yay chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
"At least we can agree that no matter how many times our children break into the library after hours or how many Unbreakable Vows they take, it is much less frightening than the things we got up to as children."