Reviews for The Queens Blue Eyes
K chapter 7 . 5/15
All I can imagine is Belle going through a "phase" in her songwriting... one of the songs being "Bubblegum Bitch" by Marina and the Diamonds... that song is my life xD
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 10 . 3/19
I've read and reread this story more times than I can count and I absolutely, 100% love and adore this fanfic with my heart and soul. I first read it a long time ago, years at this point, and I always come to back to the read this cause it just makes me so freaking happy. I'm pretty sure this was the first fic I'd ever read and I'd really love to see you continue this story. I understand though if you've lost the spark or maybe just drifted away from writing it and don't want to continue anymore. If that's the case I will still reread and love this thing to pieces for many more years 3 thanks for the awesome fic.
maddypaddy30 chapter 10 . 1/30
updated
anotherwriterblock chapter 10 . 10/31/2016
Can u update pls
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2016
Are you going to make more
Alyssa chapter 9 . 7/3/2016
Make more chapters
SCREAMM chapter 10 . 6/25/2016
PLEASEEEEE KEEP WILLIAM AND BELLA! They are perfect. Edward is a controlling asshole and doesn't deserve her. "Don't do this Bella... Don't eat that Bella... Don't wear that Bella... He makes me want to tear my hair out and sucker punch him in the nuts :D I do love your story though, Bella deserves to get what she want's after putting up with Edweirdo for so long.
Wolfie chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
2 weeks? 2 WEEKS!
ITS BEEN 6 AND A HALF YEARS!
UPDATE PLS
Amy-Dracula chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Please write. More I want to see what Edward does when he finds out who Stephanie really is
hi chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Best story ever!
AlexandriaTC chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This is one of the best fanfics I've read in ages are you going to finish the story if you aren't please allow me to
Guest chapter 10 . 4/2/2015
hello! please continue
chikissexy0520 chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
I love..too bad that you haven't updated :(
Roxycall18 chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Please update:)I love this story:)
MississippiTrojan chapter 10 . 1/14/2015