Reviews for Time Paradox
Mystic 777 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
"Tifa survived due to her mad fall surviving skills, and I survived due to the fact that I'm awesome, I just didn't know it yet." I loved this quote. I want "mad fall surviving skills"...

I pulled the Peacemaker out of the inventory and put it to my head.

"CLOUD, WAIT!" Barrett shouted. "DAT'S NOT AN EVOKAH!"

BLAM

Persona! (laugh) If I hadn't played that game I wouldn't have gotten this. Barret and his video games (grin).

You handled the flashbacks nicely, not to mention interspersing a nice amount of humor. The whole Cloud/Sephiroth thing is giving me clues as to how HE has been changed... poor Cloud (laugh). Hmm... I never played Crisis Core, did they actually run into Vincent? Or was Cloud covering for his knowledge of Vincent's location?

This story is too awesome. It is so full of crack yet not to the point of being pointless. Thanks for the update!
City of Dis chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
ha so seph is gay!...i suppose just not flamboyantly so...i have noticed that tifa is surpisingly normal...not that im complaining. cloud needs someone that isnt insane every now and again...sides...if he has to stay on this world hes gotta make mini clouds with someone.

and actually i never even thought about Yuffie or Vincent...those should be interesting...i think Yuffie will be like a pyromaniac instead of a klepto...prolly get along better with aeris then too.

as for vincent...i guess epic is all i can think of too...

and while were guessing...i think Cait Sith should be something useful...unlike his game self. maybe like a lion or something...possibly a really big dog...or maybe the Terminator!

...what its all there! robot covered with somesort of life like skin, kills things, and has a rediculous accent...whats wrong with that! and for once cait will be a badass! plus itll get barret someone to armwrestle

hold on...so does that mean seph REALLY loves all of the wutai people? he did stab alot of them too...on the same note...seph really isnt an ancient...so i guess jenova speaks something similar...possibly a different dialect :P

anyway its always nice to get a laugh. keep it up!

-Dis
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
... CLOUD SEPHY 4 EVA

Excuse me, I have to go giggle myself into a coma. Oh gawd! I thought it was plenty funny, even just as a buildup to that. It's all beginning to make SENSE now! Not. Not at all, really. This story makes no sense. It's still fun to read though.
Kittindear chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I love the whole "I'm not letting no gay psycho hussy take- this planet." Sephiroth being gay... I was sitting in class when I read this an up laughing. XDD Omg. I love it. You are amazing. You and Ravenwingcorps. You all make my life. Its gonna make me so sad when you all get to the end of the game! Agh! But seriously, I have to wonder what Bugenhagen and Vincent would be like! And-and-and SCARLET! AND CID! ZOMFG HE'S GONNA BE LIKE A CHRUCH GOER! ._. I'm scared now.

KEEP POSTING! I LOVE IT!
natcat5 chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Lmao, one of the best chapters yet! Cheers for random games of Mario Kart!

"Th-Th-Th-Th-That's all folks!" I think I peed myself.

And, 'Nyeh?' Lmao, that reminds me of this series on youtube, which has made the 'nyeh?' somewhat infamous...hehe, Little Kuriboh is God...

*cough*

Oh god, Rufus, Rufus is my new best friend! And his hair is blue and spiky? Oh dear. Lmao, Rufus was my fave part of the chapter and I CANNOT WAIT to see more of him!

DAI-SHINRA! I think I'm going to put, 'I SUPPORT DAI-SHINRA!' on my profile. LMAO. I'm also going to tweet it on twitter, hehe.

Cloud went to super sayan level two. Rofl.

...wait, wait, wait, what is this about Cloud and force lightning? This fic is so random...

This chapter was so win, Alternate Rufus is the best! I can't wait to see more of him! And, of course, the question everyone wants to know...

What is Alternate Sephiroth like? O.o

ALL HAIL DAI-SHINRA!
kitsune13 chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
first off - Rufus? Rufus! Holy wow, I laughed so hard. First because he was so over the top - and Barret's response was made of win - and then as it progressed because apparently both he and Cloud are good at putting on the 'macho bluster' while still remaining actually intelligent and aware of what they're doing. In an insane world, those that are sane apparently learn to roll with it. Which is one of the reasons I adore Cloud so - he really is adaptable and it's both fun and a relief to read him written that way. I chuckled at the way he and Tifa share looks that give conversation 'sharp pointy objects were involved' 'ah'. I realize you're not writing fluff but it's still nice to see his responses to Tifa. I like them as a pair, but a great deal of that is because I like them as a team too. It's nice to see those quiet glints in amongst all the crazy insanity. Though, before Cloud gets back to his own life, he'd better smack around his own counterpart to make sure the guy treats her right. Your reminder about Cloud not being up to Sephiroth's level at this point added a darker, more serious note to the chapter - I enjoy it when you do that. It reminds us that as much fun as we're having, things aren't safe. All around another chapter that I'm glad I cracked open the second I got the notification about it. Aerith going off the edge of the bridge was the biggest surprise of the night despite Rufus and there was some insanely crazy logic to it. Great job. Can't wait for me.
Kittindear chapter 7 . 2/24/2010
Good God I love this story, it makes me laugh like no one elses business! I hope you have a new chapter up soon, because I hated waiting so long for this one!
City of Dis chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
omg that last line is perfect...do you have any idea how long i run around trying to find those as soon as i can?

...and why do i have the feeling that seph is gunna be like a HUGE flamer? i mean one of those loud and really obvious ones...either that or just out right a girl...i dont know which would be more fun

anyway its nice to have a laugh so keep it up!

-Dis
Mystic 777 chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
(Cracks up at the last line) You know, if the characters could comment on playing the game, they'd probably find the concept of letting something attack them sound as ... odd. This series makes no sense... I love it. It is too much fun to read. You know, it almost scares me to see what each person's quirk is going to be. Is Yuffie going to be gloomy and Vincent hyper?... It would be amusing. With Rufus as some sort of Yakuza gang leader and Palmer channeling Porky the pig I don't know what to expect next. I look forward to the next bout of insanity (grin)
Fayneir chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Oh man...Red's Scoobyisation is funny, I like the new Rufus, I enjoy Barret going on about "Supah Saiyans". All in all, I love this fic...Man I read fast...6 chapters of FES and this chapter in less than 20 minutes...Looking forward to the next chapter.
Peachcandy chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
Awesome chapter!

The Awesomeness! The manlyness!
Heraklinios chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
RUFUS IS KAMINA? He's freaking KAMINA?

Dude, this is going from crazy to manly insane. I like it!

Now, we need a Michael Jackson inside the story, or maybe Minato could make a cameo!

But it is your choice. Anyways, thanks for the chapter!
mom calling chapter 7 . 2/23/2010
While all this madness is going on, what's doin' in the real world? Does Tifa know where Cloud went? Is there a doppelganger Cloud left for her? Nice to see Aeirith's aim is still more or less good and she has enough stuff to keep throwing...Nanaki's speech is funny as heck even tho I can't figure out half of it... thx for this. Rock on... mc
Kittindear chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Love, love, love, LOVE everything expect Red's voice. Its confuzzlering. :/ But I LOVE the whole "Do you have an appt.?" "No, but I gots death just for you from da Buster Blade!" Ahahaha. Im tired.
Fayneir chapter 6 . 2/9/2010
O_O, all this references are hilarious. I laughed so much, that I almost choked on a biscuit, Must NEVER eat while reading a hilariously funny fic EVER again. Looking forward to the next chapter.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »