Reviews for Time Paradox
Guest chapter 17 . 1/31/2013
Hot Damn! You really don't miss a beat do you?
dzk87 chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Wow... just... wow.
dzk87 chapter 16 . 1/23/2013
Wut. Zero is nothing like Kumagawa though. Maybe you tried to get that, but it didn't work. He still looks GOOD, mind you.. but not like Kumagawa (incidentally, my favorite character to exist ever.)
dzk87 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Wow... alternate Rufus is actually Kamina? Who knew.. I want some Fate/Stay night stuffz now..
PurpleInk3 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Not a fan of time travel but I'm making an exception because ohmaigawd Barret!one
SapphyreMyst chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
It's been a long time since I've read this, but to clarify - the first person narrating is Elfe, right? And then the second is Cloud?

Aeris, Zack, Nanaki, and Wedge are dead?

Vincent's monologue cracked me up. The pec dance - there are no words.

What I love about this story is how it takes a completely cliche and generally repetitive trope and turns it on it's head - the pop culture references and stereotypes taken to the extreme were hilarious. And the seriousness (or dark insanity, if you will) somehow enhances all of that. The lighthearted narration is awesome as well.

Wonderful read - looking forward to more. Keep going!
Irksome Productions chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
YESSsssss! Glad to have you back, SamJaz!

This chapter was excellent, as always.

Am I correct in my suspicions that...Hm... How to phrase this...

That Aeris would, in fact, love a cannon?
Why knot chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
It's great to see this story again.

I can't wait to see what you decide to come up with for Shelke as most of the other characters are awesome. Kinda surprised about Elfe since you said she flashed Cloud earlier but and "Clunge is Clunge" so does Elfe have an ingrown penis or something?
Have a Little Feith chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
You really had to add gangnam style, mate?

My thoughts about Elfe? In the words of the wise General Ackbar:

"IT'S A TRAP!"

I personally prefer reverse traps. Naoto in particular is really pretty, though I seem to have moved on from her to Marie. Marie's a goddess, and I mean that literally. I played through P4 the Golden, so I would know.
Ashleythetiger chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
that was an about face from humor to horror... yet oddly it worked:)
no updates till much later on tho sad to see so faving this hope to see more down the line
ShotgunWilly chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
I just have one thing to say. What the $#$% just happened this chapter. _
Eruedraith chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Well.

Huh.

Um.

Yeah.

That was a hell of a ride.

I really, really enjoyed this story, but this last chapter was just really hard to follow. I had to read it twice over to get the whole thing. But other than that, sure, I liked it.

But I'm not really fond of you putting references and the like in during a really intense scene like this. I feel like that should be kept to the more lighthearted portions of the story, but hey. I'm not the writer...

Looking forward to more.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Your story is nowhere near good enough to challenge Eir's Tomorrow. You made a somewhat good try though. Maybe if you toned down the "zany-ness" and tried to write a story that didn't try so hard to be edgier?
GameSpazzer chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
...

Well, Cosmo Canyon is certainly interesting.

So much weirdness. Charmander, Sparta, Gandalf-Barret... I have no words. -Claps-
GameSpazzer chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
So many references! Ooh! You get bonus points for pegging two Bruce Willis movies in one section. I wonder how Nanaki will later react to Cloud knowiHOLY FUCK, RUDE IS DR. EGGMAN! ADHAHSDHHSDHA

Also, if they throw weapons at each other all the time, no wonder Aeris is the only Cetra left. Survivor, indeed.
202 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »