Reviews for Time Paradox
Saruhno chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
This story went from half crack to plot to PURE CRACK.

Not that there's anything wrong with crack. ;D Hilarious story.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
Whoamygod. References to Cowboy Bebop, Metallica (awesome band, may I add), TV Tropes (Fetish Fuel; and indcidentally, I found this fic via TV Tropes!), Fullmetal Alchemist (FUCKING LOVE THAT ANIME, ESPECIALLY DUBBED! ALL HAIL VIC MIGNOGNA, VOICE OF EDWARD ELRIC AND GOD OF AUDIO EROTICA, BLESSED BE HIS NAME! ...um, I didn't say anything *blushes and runs off*), the Sonic OVA (look for a commentary of it by FindTheComputerRoom on YouTube!), slight one or two to Advent Children, Aladdin (dunno which film it was, just know 's the Disney one- pleasedon'tlookatmelikethat! D:), the most recent Old Spice commercial (The Man Your Man Could Smell Like: learntaboutitfromTVTropes), Deadpool (who BTW is in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, which I can't WAIT to get! ..., hehe), GAH ? CAN THIS BE ANY MORE AWESOME?

And yes, before you ask, I am a girl.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Heeheehee, you are so full of win.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, this chapter is AWESOME! References galore! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.
Redcliffy1995 chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
If i had of read this whole story up to this point in front of you, do you know what i would be doing right now? i would be standing up and applauding, THAT STORY IS EPIC. Especially the way you twisted the story I'm seriously loving it and disappointed that i won't be seeing more for a long time :( I also think its epic that you guys are going to be making an animated series, has RWC started it already or is he still looking up the hacking information? that project will take a while, but will be really epic. I loved the really dark edge you added onto this last chapter, bringing sephiroth into the fight and Chaos being wedge was like :O WHOA! I can't remember but Wedge didn't have a strange reaction to Cloud at the start of the story, is this because of some memory loss? Great story really hope that you will continue it when you get back from your mission. Whoa i think this is one of the longest reviews i've made, but seriously i have enjoyed it a whole lot.
sammich chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Really this just jumped out with so much Awesome it hurt my eyes. With all the crazy in your stories I cant decide which is more awesome you have this which is awesome but you also have Arrangments where Shinji used Shining Finger on Cthulthu which is undeniably Awesome. I really cant decide what isnt awesome a 2yr hiatus, but damn I will love every chapter you put out. Please update again soon.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
You asked somewhere for honest criticism of your works, so somehow I've decided that this out of all your stories deserves it. Right. My brain obviously does not work.

Suddenly, Zack Is Alucard! AWESOME. However, I have a problem with the lines after he releases his restrictions, about using classical vampire powers. Alucard says these lines to another vampire, one who actually somehow thinks he is superior to Alucard and can be totally expected to have the same abilities. Sephiroth is not a vampire, and a vampire of Suddenly Zack Is Alucard's skills would totally know that. So the line sounds forced and out of character (which is weird because the character has been around for all of five minutes).

Also, Suddenly Tifa Is Ed Elric seemed, well, sudden and jarring. Which is weird, because I liked Suddenly Zack Is Alucard. The difference seems to be that Suddenly Tifa Is Ed had so much exposition about it whereas Suddenly Zack Is Alucard just got "O btw Zack is kind of not dead" and then the focus shifts to his piano playing of all things. The understatement works in your favor here, especially since Hellsing is (or at least used to be) so much less well-known than Fullmetal Alchemist.

I suppose it would be an easy fix (or something that went totally over my head) if Alternate Barret mentioned something about it to Regular Tifa, which could easily be dismissed as Barret being Barret and be hilarious upon rereading.

All that said, I love Vincent here (although I would punch him in the face IRL if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him), and I love Cloud's reaction to the maids. Since all I've seen of the entire Compilation is the original Advent Children and a Hastily Done LP of Dirge of Cerberus (a good copy of FF7 is ridiculously expensive these days, and my brother didn't jump on the bandwagon until FF8), Thanks for including them. I'm looking forward to the characters that I recognize slightly more than the iconic ones.
Galneryus chapter 10 . 11/1/2010
this is hilarious and what the Sephiroth a girl and Barret is on Crack ha ha ha
AthanMortis chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Wow. I finally got around to reading this fic of yours, and I've got to say...

WHAT!THE!FUCK!

Seriously! This is probably the most fucked up fic I've read since BlackDragon's Guardian. I was literally getting a headache as I read the last chapter.

(sigh) Get back from your damn mission soon, ya bastard. Ya got me dying to read the next chapters of this and For Every Soul.
Have a Little Feith chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Good. I don't dream, so I can't have nightmares. So your "nightmare fuel" has no effect on me. So sorry, old chap.
colin chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
Dude that was so awesome I went blind in one eye. Dark and Edgier hell yeah. More Crazy Awesome damn Straight. Man with all the awesome stories you have going I really am not looking forward to you leaving on the Mission. I know it's to help people but dammit I want to be entertained! Quick go clone yourself so you can stay here and entertain the lazy Americans while your clone can go do the less important things like saving lives and helping foreigners. Man between this and Arrangments I dont know which one is more awesome Arrangements is shorter but has more crazy in it, but this is longer and just took a giant leap into Awesome. Plus Shinji40K just updated and I have to go reread the whole thing cause damn it is long and I have a hard time keeping it all straight after 2-3 months. Please update again soon.
Heraklinios chapter 16 . 10/31/2010
"...Gah..."

"OH LORD. THE KID BLUE SCREENED AGAIN..."

"...Gah...gah..."

"OKAY EMPEROR, THERE'S EPIC AND THEN THERE IS TAKING SHIT TO FAR! SERIOUSLY! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?...WAIT, YOU ARE."

"...Gah...gah...gah..."

"BUT ANYWAYS, IF THERE'S BLOOD, I'LL BE HAPPY TO KEEP READING. AND WOW, THAT'S A WEIRD VINCENT. ALSO, IT SEEMS YOU DO HAVE A MAID FETISH, YOU KNOW?"

"...Gah..."

"OR YOU'RE JUST BASING THE THREE SISTERS FROM SAKUYA. REALLY, HER CHEAP WAY OF STOPPING TIME IS BROKEN."

"...Gah..."

"SO...THE TWO SEPHIROTH WERE IN THE SAME DIMENSION. ALONG WITH ED TIFA AND NORMAL TIFA...FRANKLY, I'M SURPRISED THE UNIVERSE DIDN'T COLLAPSE JUST YET. IT'LL BE MORE FUN FOR THINGS TO WATCH."

"Okay...I'm fine. Bastard, what are you doing?"

"OH HEY, YOU'RE BACK. SERIOUSLY, THE EMPEROR MANAGES TO CREATE A LOT OF SHIT HERE. GOOD SHIT BY THE WAY."

"Huh. So...you also created the Slender Man...oddly enough, I have seen him...as one of Naoki minions...but hey, Louis shrugs of what he is."

"YEAH YEAH...WE'RE ENOUGH META TO UNDERSTAND, YOU KNOW. BESIDES, IF ZERO IS AWARE AWARE, HE'LL NOTICE THE OTHER DIMENSIONS."

"Pray he choses Minatos' dimension. He'll die in no time."

"TRUE. EVEN A BADASS CAN'T STAND AGAINST THAT PSYCHO. I LIKE THAT PSYCHO."

"...Right..."
Varanus chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
Seto as Scrappy? Good lord, no wonder he managed to fend off an army all on his own. Yeesh.

Sociopath Cloud is always fun to watch. You just know the situation is gonna escalate and there's no-one to blame but himself.

I liked the conversations abut Sephiroth and Sephy's differences, that was good work.

Good job guys.
Have a Little Feith chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Da HELL? You have earned the achievement "Insanely F*cked Up" for this story. You should ask what achievements you have for this, if they know how the Xbox 360 works.
Delusional Fishies chapter 15 . 10/15/2010
Shoulda had another go at getting in Sephy's pants, but oh well. On another note, needs more ass kicking action.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »