Reviews for Time Paradox
Ashleythetiger chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
that was an about face from humor to horror... yet oddly it worked:)
no updates till much later on tho sad to see so faving this hope to see more down the line
ShotgunWilly chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
I just have one thing to say. What the $#$% just happened this chapter. _
Eruedraith chapter 16 . 2/18/2012
Well.

Huh.

Um.

Yeah.

That was a hell of a ride.

I really, really enjoyed this story, but this last chapter was just really hard to follow. I had to read it twice over to get the whole thing. But other than that, sure, I liked it.

But I'm not really fond of you putting references and the like in during a really intense scene like this. I feel like that should be kept to the more lighthearted portions of the story, but hey. I'm not the writer...

Looking forward to more.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Your story is nowhere near good enough to challenge Eir's Tomorrow. You made a somewhat good try though. Maybe if you toned down the "zany-ness" and tried to write a story that didn't try so hard to be edgier?
nothing here to see shoo chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
...

Well, Cosmo Canyon is certainly interesting.

So much weirdness. Charmander, Sparta, Gandalf-Barret... I have no words. -Claps-
nothing here to see shoo chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
So many references! Ooh! You get bonus points for pegging two Bruce Willis movies in one section. I wonder how Nanaki will later react to Cloud knowiHOLY FUCK, RUDE IS DR. EGGMAN! ADHAHSDHHSDHA

Also, if they throw weapons at each other all the time, no wonder Aeris is the only Cetra left. Survivor, indeed.
nothing here to see shoo chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE MY NEW HERO.

Psycho-Aeris is the greatest thing in the history of fanfiction.
nothing here to see shoo chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
...Holy shit. The reactor scene here is a billion times cooler than the game's.

It warrants repeating: holy shit.

If the rest of this is anywhere near as brilliant as the first 3 chapters I have read, I am in for one hell of a story.
Saruhno chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
This story went from half crack to plot to PURE CRACK.

Not that there's anything wrong with crack. ;D Hilarious story.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
Whoamygod. References to Cowboy Bebop, Metallica (awesome band, may I add), TV Tropes (Fetish Fuel; and indcidentally, I found this fic via TV Tropes!), Fullmetal Alchemist (FUCKING LOVE THAT ANIME, ESPECIALLY DUBBED! ALL HAIL VIC MIGNOGNA, VOICE OF EDWARD ELRIC AND GOD OF AUDIO EROTICA, BLESSED BE HIS NAME! ...um, I didn't say anything~ *blushes and runs off*), the Sonic OVA (look for a commentary of it by FindTheComputerRoom on YouTube!), slight one or two to Advent Children, Aladdin (dunno which film it was, just know 's the Disney one- pleasedon'tlookatmelikethat! D:), the most recent Old Spice commercial (The Man Your Man Could Smell Like: learntaboutitfromTVTropes), Deadpool (who BTW is in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, which I can't WAIT to get! ..., hehe), GAH ? CAN THIS BE ANY MORE AWESOME?

And yes, before you ask, I am a girl.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Heeheehee, you are so full of win.
ff-dot-net-and-stuff chapter 14 . 11/24/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA, this chapter is AWESOME! References galore! I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.
Idon'twantthisaccountanymore02 chapter 16 . 11/17/2010
If i had of read this whole story up to this point in front of you, do you know what i would be doing right now? i would be standing up and applauding, THAT STORY IS EPIC. Especially the way you twisted the story I'm seriously loving it and disappointed that i won't be seeing more for a long time :( I also think its epic that you guys are going to be making an animated series, has RWC started it already or is he still looking up the hacking information? that project will take a while, but will be really epic. I loved the really dark edge you added onto this last chapter, bringing sephiroth into the fight and Chaos being wedge was like :O WHOA! I can't remember but Wedge didn't have a strange reaction to Cloud at the start of the story, is this because of some memory loss? Great story really hope that you will continue it when you get back from your mission. Whoa i think this is one of the longest reviews i've made, but seriously i have enjoyed it a whole lot.
sammich chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Really this just jumped out with so much Awesome it hurt my eyes. With all the crazy in your stories I cant decide which is more awesome you have this which is awesome but you also have Arrangments where Shinji used Shining Finger on Cthulthu which is undeniably Awesome. I really cant decide what isnt awesome a 2yr hiatus, but damn I will love every chapter you put out. Please update again soon.
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 16 . 11/2/2010
You asked somewhere for honest criticism of your works, so somehow I've decided that this out of all your stories deserves it. Right. My brain obviously does not work.

Suddenly, Zack Is Alucard! AWESOME. However, I have a problem with the lines after he releases his restrictions, about using classical vampire powers. Alucard says these lines to another vampire, one who actually somehow thinks he is superior to Alucard and can be totally expected to have the same abilities. Sephiroth is not a vampire, and a vampire of Suddenly Zack Is Alucard's skills would totally know that. So the line sounds forced and out of character (which is weird because the character has been around for all of five minutes).

Also, Suddenly Tifa Is Ed Elric seemed, well, sudden and jarring. Which is weird, because I liked Suddenly Zack Is Alucard. The difference seems to be that Suddenly Tifa Is Ed had so much exposition about it whereas Suddenly Zack Is Alucard just got "O btw Zack is kind of not dead" and then the focus shifts to his piano playing of all things. The understatement works in your favor here, especially since Hellsing is (or at least used to be) so much less well-known than Fullmetal Alchemist.

I suppose it would be an easy fix (or something that went totally over my head) if Alternate Barret mentioned something about it to Regular Tifa, which could easily be dismissed as Barret being Barret and be hilarious upon rereading.

All that said, I love Vincent here (although I would punch him in the face IRL if I ever had the misfortune of meeting him), and I love Cloud's reaction to the maids. Since all I've seen of the entire Compilation is the original Advent Children and a Hastily Done LP of Dirge of Cerberus (a good copy of FF7 is ridiculously expensive these days, and my brother didn't jump on the bandwagon until FF8), Thanks for including them. I'm looking forward to the characters that I recognize slightly more than the iconic ones.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »