Reviews for What Kind of Hell is This?
NyxxNoxx chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
update? I miss this Buffy 'verse
paskinmath chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
A truly intriguing premise. I look forward to reading the rescue attempt.
Regin chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
twotoe chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Oops, missed Janus and Buffy somehow. Ah well homes of Sheppard/Buffy to the wayside. Of course I was always a fan of Sheppard/Weir too... LOL I know forget the hookups, but I always speculate in 20 different directions to myself both story wise and people wise until I see what is happening. Looking forward to finding out.
twotoe chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
Really good Atlantis/Buffy crossover. Should be interesting if ever anyone-I'm guessing private-ever learns that Buffy is from Earth, or an Earth anyway. Who lives and who dies, hmm? Well of course I'd love for Sheppard to live, and I admit that I wouldn't mind some Buffy/Sheppard part of the story, but I don't know what you have in mind. Buffy would like someone I think despite the fact that she is so strong and now has a family of her own. Of course she and Sheppard should have some Lantia approved runts I would imagine if it came to that with that possible eventual 73%. I have no idea where you are going with it of course, just throwing it out there as John Sheppard was always a fave of mine. LOL

I love having Ronan already here and that Fred obviously here was sent to the Pegasus Galaxy here, another galaxy and possibly another dimension. Interestingly, if not then she and Buffy would actually be from the same Earth then. Ronan is always good to see too, and Uncle Ro is fun, and to see him and anyone from the Expedition should be fun.

I always liked Weir on the show quite a bit and I love Rodney, and his having more sense than most of the rest of the Expedition with meeting Buffy was great to see, as was Weir having to relieve Sumner of command almost immediately. Even without a controlling device, he is a problem in many ways. John is a much better commander in this world. Love seeing Lorne too as he is also a fave and I'm glad to see him as part of the original Expedition here as opposed to one of the troops they picked up after going back to Earth as I think he was in the show.

Obviously, I could go on, but I won't as babbling is a possibility , but just say again that I really like this story a lot and I like the changes you have made, and hope to read more soon.
serenityselena chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
interesting events...
hope to read more soon :)
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
very cool. and wow, been a while for this story. glad you came back to it.
Marie Knight chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
I am sooo glad you decided to continue this story!
smithkeylena chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
Hope there is more soon!
ShinobiTwin05 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Can you try to use an unknown branch of Furlings? It would be interesting to see what you can do with them. :)
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
Please update soon
Regin chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
locardxchange chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
Good story, nice twist and turns to the story lines, hope you will finish it.
web of dreams chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
Well, considering that this is the beginning of the Atlantis series, that means that generally speaking the Wraith are still hibernating. I don't remember when it was that they Setadans were destroyed, but I would think that they, would make good allies. Maybe. Or maybe if Buffy was able to help save a portion of their population. After all they B and F had to meet Ronan somehow.
rd chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
this was a good chapter. Overall, I love this story and would like to read the rest. Good job, hope you update soon. Thanks.