Reviews for The snakes within
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Love it
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Really, really nice! Wow!
notaldrei chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Stein x Medusa FTW
Malamar chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
PLEASE CONTINUEE
Ash Sprite chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
OMG I loved it! I'm a little sad cuz I was gonna write this fic but you did a much better job then I would've. I really liked your compairison of the kiss to sticking your tongue on a 9 volt. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. _
xxdarknessxfallsxx chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I thought the flow was fine. I enjoyed reading this, and I liked how you described why and how Stein was feelings the things he did. It was interesting.

Totally what I wanted to happen in the anime! Good job.
Redmage2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
There are a lot of excellent points about this, including the fantastic hotness of Medusa and Stein that you managed to capture, but it seems like you go a bit far with some descriptions; it kind of removed me from the flow of things. The end seems to stretch things a bit too far, but that's just my take on the situation. There are a few typos and spelling errors (doctor is spelled hakase, btw), but those are just minor points. Like I said, this is quite good-I especially liked how Stein reacts once he finds out the snakes are in his body. It's absolutely perfect.

Sorry the review is rather scattered, I kept adding things as they came to me. :)