Reviews for Monster Works
ab89us chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
I really enjoyed reading this!
helikesitheymikey chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
*squeals* LOVE IT!

btw, one thing I noticed in this chapter is I think you called Ella Emma twice

("Thanks, but no. Rachel and Emma are going to be worried as it is, I've got to be getting back."

"Who and who?"

"My sister and my niece. Ella's going as a ghost, by the way.")

("The twentieth. I wouldn't be going, myself, but Emma really wants to, and Rachel doesn't know if she'll be able to take her. You don't have to go, I know you hate Halloween-")
kimbari chapter 8 . 10/28/2010
Ok, I had my doubts about the Bishops as monsters but in a talented writer's hands I guess those guys can be just about *anything* you can imagine. This story is wonderfully creative and beautifully written. Its unbetaed state is the only thing that keeps it from being PERFECT.
Ninja Bagel chapter 8 . 2/27/2010
Original brilliance! Loved it!
pendras cornielius chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
why didnt i see this during halloween! I LOVED IT!
crazylittleelf chapter 8 . 11/2/2009
I loved this! It was so playful and charming and bittersweet at the end. Fantastic.
LoyalistEternal chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
*flails*

oh man, this story is so epic. there's nothing more I can say other than I love it and it's been wonderful to read :)

-Lo
Ocein chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
This was GREAT. So very much like Peter...bravo
wjobsessed chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Aw. Cute, bittersweet ending. :)

Happy Halloween to you too, F.
Going Missing chapter 8 . 10/31/2009
Happy Halloween! And I must say, I'm sad to see this end. But it was such a nice ending to such a nice story. I'd say more in the way of review, but I'm about to be late for work, so...

Great job, and I hope you have a Happy Halloween! :D
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Aw, what a cute freaking chapter, F!

Please continue!
LoyalistEternal chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
I love incarnations of Astrid where she's like a sister to Peter. I really see that as being part of the show's canon and I adore the way you depicted it here.

And now I'm curious more about Astrid's backstory with the Bishops, as with Walters!

Lo
Going Missing chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Another wonderful chapter! I'm quite addicted to this, you see, and I anxiously await the next update.
Ocein chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
I really really liked this chapter; Astrid's character was great! I can't wait to see the relationship that fosters between Olivia and Peter. Cute!
Mr Super Czar chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Yay! She isn't weirded out! woohoo! And I love the "I guess...'monster' works."