Reviews for A Talk of Love
aliendroid chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I have a hard time reading in first person, I find it confusing, but this story is still a good one. The anguish Brad feels is easily captured, good job.

Your little OOC warning should be a major OOC warning, but oh well I can't complain. I know I made them OOC in my fic so guilty!

There is some grammar issues, but nothing glaringly obvious.

All in all it is a good fanfic with my favorite (none cannon) yaoi pairing.

Thank you for the wonderful story!
BlackWolf99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
this was reeeealy awsome, i was wondering would u concider writing a vanXraven story? D
jennifer chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
that was the sweetest thing i've ever heard in my life its the turth i think it's sweet

bye bye
Night chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I'm...scared.

But in a good way.

Wow. Freaky-ness!

*glomps Bit and Brad*
Setsunaluver chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
You write wonderful, very fluent and not to odd. I really liked it, I will difently read more of this story
AncientZodian666 chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
that was good and i did like it please write more
BishieHunter chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I love this fic! I've been waiting forever for someone to write something about Bit/Brad It's very obvius they would work as a couple and you captured them perfectly!I love it please write more!
Sakura-no-Tamashi chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Oh I love it! Do u know how hard it is 2 find Bit/Brad fic though i read B/L fics too but They my fav yaoi Zoids couple next is Bit/Jamie but u should write that one too. Ps. don't mind too super idiot Mikomaxless and vincent anymore flamer just call me and boom they be knock into next friday. But i very good. ingore flames. heavens know most people do. Continue write and may u reciee many good reviews.
Kinzoku chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
My stomach just churned while I read this, because it rewoke an old memory of my first and only love. All these feelings of guilt and sorrow. Your descriptions and emotions in this fic were very good. Too bad I cannot feel love again though... I lost him to suicide a year ago... *sighs unhappily*
Kiboo Sturrock chapter 1 . 2/22/2002
Hey dude that kick ass . ..write more on that please? *chib face* Not a lot of people write that kind of stuff could you do more?
animelover321 chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
wow
Heather chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Loved this fic! Please write more Brad/Bit stories. _
shorty chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
can'tr you please continue this chapter.
Umbra M. Candidate for Goddess chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Oh so very sweet hope you write more Yoai and don't pay any heed to complete ingnorant morons such as Mikomaxless and vincent only closet gays would shout such rude obscenities anyways. Keep up the GREAT work!.
OutlawedStarsDragons chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
WRITE MORE! I love this pairing there so far are only 3 yaoi in zoids and I've read all of em. please pretty please (snuggles Bit and Brad chibis then gives them to Three Wings) Please write more!