Reviews for Should've Said No
Myriddin chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Wow. It's amazing. Really incredible.
guest chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Aww this was cute! Spencer and Ashley are the best together! Aiden is a douche and someone should have kicked him in the balls, multiple someone's actually. Oh and the stuff with Katie was funny too, jealous Ashley is the best. :D
Xdarkphoenix chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
'In the hallway, Jen sighed happily as she took the glass away from the door.' Lol! I was not expecting that. I've really enjoyed reading this. Its an incredibly sweet story and a well thought out/ written journey of a girl coming to terms with falling for another girl. The essence of SON. I love me some Spashley but I gotta say Jen is my favorite bit about this whole fic. Wishing she was featured in more fics. Thanks for the laughs and the awww worthy moments.
Dav7788 chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
I loved this story it mad me laugh so many times.
stubbornpiggy chapter 17 . 8/19/2012
Nice one, dude! I really enjoyed this story, esp. shy-turned-bold Spencer. Jen was a real crack up, too. And, damn, did Ash have a lot of patience or what?! Anyway, I thought the story was both realistic and entertaining, and was a good coming-out story for Spence. Very nicely done and thank you for this delightful story.
waterproof88 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
soon you are about to reach 300 reviews and I'll help you! :-) I love your story, the shy Spencer and the waiting but understanding Ashley. Your scenes were very emotional and realistic, especially the sex (foreplay) scenes! wow!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
I know it's been years but can I still beg for a sequel? This is the sweetest fic I've read. Thank you, oh so, very much!
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
*dies of fluff*

good thing I'm a good child hence the extra lives...a few more to spare reading 3 chapters left :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
:))))))))))) thankss
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
You made my day! Made me all mush and giddy. If I die of fluffiness, then you'll be the primary suspect.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
But Jen wasn't a good friend, she was a best friend...

If everyone has a best friend like Jen, no one will be sad nor strayed.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
What I want is for this fic not to end. This is just too good. Too awesome imho. And so are you, yeah you, the mastermind behind this :p Thanks :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I think this chapter is pertinent to the story development...not a filler at all. I rather like how this is unfolding, Jen confrontation to Ashley and Ashley's subtle way of just being 'there' for Spencer. Love everything you've written. Thank you :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
"And at least I don't talk to myself in the mirror to practice for when I talk to Ashley."

Lol. That's hilarious! Thanks :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Yeah, her smile definitely wasn't going away anytime soon.

Ditto. Ditto.