Reviews for 15 Step
tazmainiandevil86 chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
Really good chapter looking forward to seeing what happens!

As to how you proceed with this story. If you want to continue writting then do it. No matter how sporadic the updates. Fanfiction is about enjoyment for the writer as well as the reader. If you enjoy writing this fic then do it bugger everyone else.

However if you are not enjoying the writing then the best thing to do is wrap it up in an epilogue. Because if you find it a dreg to write then that will show through in your writting beter to have one well written chapter then 10 forced lifeless chapters

Hope you reach the conclusion you need

Positivly optimistic

Td
shaid chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
I think you should do whatever you're comfortable with, in regards to updating... that said, I don't mind sporadic updates. If it takes you three months to update, it takes you three months to update. You're the author, not us.

I enjoyed the chapter and I'm looking forward to more (when you're able to give it to us). Thank you for sharing and good luck!
jaantjj chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
love it

hope you update soon
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 15 . 10/17/2010
cant wait 4 mre u should ttly keep updating pure brilliance
akjamma chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
OMG an update! I cant believe it! I had to go back and read the last chapter to remember what it was about LOL. Please finish the story!
pixiekat7 chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
This: "Edward gave a sad chuckle. "I wish I could make you that happy," he mumured.

I stared at him in silence, processing his words. "You know what Edward?" I said slowly, surprise ringing with each word. "I think you do." for me, is priceless. *sweet sigh*

NGL, I'm thinkin' that Edward has some 'horror' stories in his past with regard to his anger issue, especially given the way Rose reacted to seeing Bella. I also think that at some point E & B are going to have to have a conversation about their paasts.

Thanks for another fantastic chapter.

pixiekat7 chapter 9 . 10/16/2010
Renee doesn't deserve to be called mom or mother (motherf*cker yes). Damn powerful chapter...beyond well done!

edwardsgal89 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
love the story
pixiekat7 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
Mmmmmmm, as lovely & schmexy as this chapter was, something in the back of my mind is just really, really glad that Bella didn't go any further with Edward tonight. I like him & truly want to trust him, but my mind keeps going back to the first time that they spoke. That said, please please please prove me wrong!

pixiekat7 chapter 5 . 10/16/2010
You say that this chapter was hard for you to get out, but I'll tell you what, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Hell, I'm lovin' the whole story. My heart is breaking for Bella to no end. And as far as Edward goes, I thin I like him, bad temper & all.

Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
I can be patient and would rather enjoy reading how everything unfolds between them. I appreciate you sharing your creativity with us and understand how RL must occupy our time allowing us little reprieve to escape. Please continue the story.

blueberry958 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
I can be very patient if the story is worth waiting for. Yours is definitely worth it and I'd love to know everything you have planned for it. But... if it's too much and if it doesn't make fun any more, you shouldn't force yourself to write it. I'd gladly read only the epilogue, because it's still better than nothing. I think you must make this decision yourself. :)

Thank you for this chapter.
xoxo42 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
omg! they're in LOVE! hopefully they don't fuck it up.
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
No no no! You don't get to do this! Not just a fucking epi! I don't fucking care if you'll update in a freaking month or six or a year and I'll have to re-read the whole thing again but I want it full!

Now that I calmed down...

WOW! Edward's story isn't how I'd imagined it! I expected the juvi (from his moves maybe) but I thought it was from sth else completely!

xx

marianne
Lish008 chapter 15 . 10/16/2010
you have to finish the story. Everyone understand RL gets in the way and updates can't always happen, but I'd rather see how this plays out then just getting the ending!
771 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »