Reviews for Taken
Trista 3 chapter 1 . 4/17
Cannot understand why the,Federation is doing nothing to stop this slavery from happening to everyone! The people who are doing nothing should be forced into slavery then offer an opinion!
Trista 3 chapter 7 . 4/17
I cried when the Captain found Spock/Delash! Such an emotional story! The suffering Spock and all the slaves suffered. My heart bleeds for those who were in slavery! No one should be a slave!
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
Ah, I'm glad he was alright in the end. You have very good writing skills, and you handled the tough subjects and circumstances well. :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Awww, that was so nice of nurse Chapel. She so badly wants to help.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
Poor Spock.
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Oh, oh...
CarminaVulcana chapter 7 . 12/22/2016
So good. Great work.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
God, your beautiful stories will never cease to amaze me. I always come back to you for the best hurt Spock fics. your writing is just so wonderful and filled with character. I love this fic especially, and often come back to it when craving some h/c. you're such a wonderful writer. I read in your bio that you are moving to ao3 (as did I!), and I'm glad to see that you're active over there. I hope you keep it up, and that you have plans for more awesome star trek fics!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2015
Ah, my god. I read this a year ago and decided to come back to read it again, as I was missing it dearly. It's just such an amazing piece of literature, it got me so emotional once again. It was even more saddening for me as thinking of Spock at all will instantly remind me of Leonard Nimoy's recent passing away. Gosh I'm just so sad right now, I miss knowing that he was alive here on earth. Anyway, this story is beautiful and a bit of a comfort, and now I'm off to read a couple other of my favourites by you. (Eclipse is what I'm going straight on to next :)) I love you and your wonderful stories! Thank you! *hug*

-toboldlyfangirl
I. A. Johansen chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
Alright! Your story was excellent! Well thought out and wonderfully executed. The only thing that's been bothering me is the process of rendering Spock's voice null. Judging from human anatomy (I understand you could write the discrepancy off as Vulcan anatomy), the vocal chords can't be harmed using the process you described. The vocal chords are simply taught flaps of tissue that vibrate when air is forced through them. Words and other distinct sounds are formed purely by the shape of the inside of the mouth for vowels, and the use of lips, tongue, and teeth for consonants. Also, I one of the earlier chapters, the first or second, you described Spock's voice as coming out as nothing but an airy wheeze. This also is a minor problem, as the air is making a sound, so, using your articulators (lips, teeth, and tongue), speech at a whisper would have been possible, as whispering doesn't use the vocal chords. Despite the anatomical problem, your story was extremely fun to read. The relationship between Kirk, Spock, and McCoy, was very well depicted, especially the main pairing. Well done on this story. The only thing I recommend for future endeavors is that you do a little bit of research before you harm a body part. But other than that well done!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Oh my God, that was so amazing! The epilogue just wrapped the story up so nicely, and made me feel very happy with how this whole ordeal turned out. :))
Thank you so much for all your fantastic and heartfelt work, it got a lot of emotions out of me and as I've said, that is greatly appreciated. Your OCs were awesome and realistic, as were the events! Thank you so so so much!
newaunty chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
This was the most wonderful story.

Everything, everyone was in character, I could easily visualise this happening as part of TOS canon.

It was nice to see Kirk as Spock's friend, rather than his lover (yes, I know, most of us arrived here by looking for K/S, but but some gen - sort of - has it's place sometimes). I also appreciated seeing Spock and McCoy act in character - Spock feeling mortified at telling what happened, but having the common sense (logic) to know he had to, and to do so. And McCoy acting as the medical professional that he is.

I was really afraid that Spock's mutilations would be permanent - thank you for not making them so!

Thank you also for writing this, and posting it, and choosing to share it with all of us.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Awww, what a sweet moment between Bones and Spock. I almost cried... again... I also almost cried when Spock got his sight back. Definitely teared up then.
Your writing is beautiful, I get so lost in the worlds and emotions in your stories. Highly appreciated!
toboldlyfangirl chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
Oh dear, I almost cried reading this! I don't want Spock to get hurt for what he did... :(
But on a better note, Spock is so noble and courageous and good-hearted! What a man! *swoon* I'd be lying if I said I don't wanna marry that guy and have ten of his children... is this getting too personal? Haha.
toboldlyfangirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Oh man... Poor Spock, my baby! *covers face*
I really love Lamesh's kindness towards him, it's reassuring, but I'm still so worried for Spock...