Reviews for Dirty Tony
Wicicala chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loooooooove this
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Okay I'm confuzzled. And a tad pissy. Come On! You could have at least gotten to the climax...*re-reads sentence...snorts* yeah I meant that as a double entendre. I mean seriously, I really was hoping to see them actually finish their little fun in both the bathroom AND the bedroom. Who the Hell are ren and Izzy(which for some reason is making me think of Ren and Stimpy which in turn makes me think of my best friend's godfather whom has them tattooes on his...well...his balls. Though he refuses to actually take a picture of them...he's hot too...) and just how old ARE they? They kinda ACT like small children(as in under 10) but their...errr...knowledge of sex is more advanced than that(well unless it comes to my family cause we are always ahead of the learning curve in that regards of knowledge of sex) and they also seem like they see Tony and Gibbs as parental or older sibling figures(which hell if I had a brother as hot as those two that was gay I would wonder too((well my brother IS hot but I don't wonder cause he's straight and I know WAAYY more than what I should about him courtesy of my very talkative sister-in-law**blushes**)))
Now I also want to see their first time in the back of Gibbs car. Especially if it was his challenger. ;D So yes confuzzled and a tad angry cause i like seeing the climax ;D and still very confuzzled. Good fic just confuzzling. Errr yes I do have my own dictionary courtesy of my friend with the hot godfather lol. now I am going to read more NCIS Fics. And maybe some FatF fics if I can find them.
Ja
Sinopa
shadow101202 chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
Haha. This is great! I love the twins, and how Gibbs likes what they're doing.
shadrougeforever chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
haha! It's fanfic in a fanfic!

And both fanfics were hot. XD
Anne Midnight Hunter chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
OMG! Hahahaha! Super funny! And hot! Love it!