Reviews for From Stockholm, With Love
Liberty89 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Great update. I really feel sorry for Ziva and Abby is so sweet to her!

Please update soon!
livmissy chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Thank you for this intriguing story! I can't wait to read more!
wandamarie chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
reader chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Stunning. You are a great writer.
freaksrule chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
please update again soon this story is good. I feel so bad for ziva.
Special Agent Stace chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Thank you for the update! I'm sure many of us who were waiting know how it is to not have the motivation so don't worry about that.
Great chapter. I just love this, it's actually amazing.
When Ziva got the blankets and lay down on the floor I almost cried it was so perfectly fitting.
Can't wait for your next bout of motivation :)
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
You're alive!
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
"wrapped in Abby's fluffy black bathrobe," - I would give one of my molars (at least) for a fluffy, black bathrobe instead of the pale baby chick yellow fluffy bathrobe I have.
It is autumn/winter in South Africa and I cannot even imagine forsaking my down duvet for a blanket on the ground.
alix33 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
"I have not properly relaxed since I rejoined Mossad," - That makes me want to go to both Camp Pendleton and Parris Island and learn the worst Marine swear words there are in order to use them on those Mossad creatures.
"I take a couple of deep breaths to calm myself, willing the image away. If I was in my own apartment – which no longer exists – I might entertain the notion further. But I will not commit suicide in Abby's bathtub. It would be bad manners. The absurdity of that thought is enough to force a short, bitter laugh from my lips. To worry about manners after the past couple of months' trauma seems ridiculous." - Yes, it does, a bit (seem ridiculous, I mean).
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
thank you it was a good one hope you up date when you can
NCIS1002 chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Please, please continue with this story. It's really well written and I want to know what happens next. Thanks! Hope you update soon
Jorinsanity chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
how much longer until the next chapter? I don't want this wonderful piece of work to be forgotten!
Buckster chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
This story is great. Can't wait to read more of it.
Special Agent Stace chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I love Abby and Ziva, and there are 31 statements previous to mine that are surely in agreement. This is amazing, please update soon!
Cavbird chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
very well written... you said the suicidal part was hard for you to write but you managed to convey it very well without diminishing its impact on ziva but also not focusing only on that one aspect of the situation ... cant wait for the next chapter
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »