Reviews for From Stockholm, With Love
melborousse chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
that was a really awesome beginning, I'll be waiting for the next part :)

thanks for writing and posting,

take care,

mel.
Kimberly Steward chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very good so far. Keep up the great work! I really hope u get 2 finish it
Wow chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is very good! VERY good! You have written it perfectly.
addicted2tony chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is really good. Abby's physic ability actually does make sense because Gibbs has always shown up exactly when she has new information on the case. She did say she swept the lap for bugs multiple times to see if he was listening in.

I am a huge fan of Zabby so I can't wait to see where your going with this story. I hope you have a little bit of inspiration left over from your other stories so you can update soon ]
Bridsta05 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
This is amazing, really pulls at your heart strings

I love it!

Please keep going, I'm so entranced to read more :o) Good job!
Eliana Panthera chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I like it. :) Update soon!
TaylorGibbs chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Very well done. You nailed Ziva's hopelessness. I'm very intrigued to see more!
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
YAY, a Zabby episode based on the premier! I was so waiting for someone to do it. So many things could be written based on when Abby saw Ziva step off the elevator alone. And how she touched her to make sure she was real . . . I am very glad you decided to write this. Can't wait to read more!
RuthLeilani chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
First things first! Awesome title!

I'm not sure if I'm going to like your story, because I'm not that much into Ziva-stories. So I write you my honest congratulations for the great choice in title, before starting to read - at least you caught my attention!
scarletalphabet chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I think I actually shrieked when I saw the e-mail notification about this. Haven't actually read it cause I'm working on a similar Zabby fic for Sherry and I didn't want there to be unconscious crossover or anything, but I'm sure it's fabulous and I definitely will read it when I'm done. :) Which may be never at this rate... :P
Jo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Thank you for this. As soon as I saw that scene at the end of Truth or Consequences I hoped someone would pick it up and write a story for it. Looking forward to the next part.
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
"Of Gibbs’ team, only he and Ziva register on my psychic radar, not strongly enough for actual communication, but just to feel their presence. Distance doesn’t seem to factor in: I’ve been able to faintly feel Gibbs the whole time he’s been gone, and been thankful for it. Ziva, though… I lost my sense of her a couple of months back, and ever since I’ve prepared myself for the worst. When Gibbs confirmed it, I just took it with a whispered ‘oh’, and shut down to autopilot for the rest of the day," - If it were me instead of Abby hearing such news, I would have blubbed inconsolably all over my lab, stuff autopilot!

"When I got home that night, I cried until my throat was raw and my head pounded, and started to force myself to accept the truth." - AND I would have blubbed inconsolably some more that night too.

"She tenses for a split-second, but then relaxes, resting her head against mine and her chin on my shoulder. Usually she pulls away after a couple of seconds, but she’s content to let me hold her today, and that scares me a little." - Abby is right, that IS scary.

“Why didn’t you tell me about Ziva on the phone?” “You couldn’t have processed it all in five minutes.” The words are simple, but his reasons are complex. I get the feeling he wanted Ziva to see my reaction and know that she truly is wanted here. Or maybe that’s just my brain trying to rationalise Gibbs’ mysterious ways." - Me, I'm believing the truly wanted reasoning.

OK, once I have seen season 7, I might PM you a more detailed review of this, OK?
Tragicpoetry1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Well it's a good thing that the rest of your fan base is patient :-) i loved it. I can't wait till tuesday.
georgiamagnolia chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
well done! (as always)

I will be waiting (as patient as I can) for more.

;)