Reviews for the death of anthony j crowley
KitsunePrideLeader chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
LE GASP! Plot twist! CROWLEY IS CAS! Oh. My. MANCHESTER! I loved it!
Archet chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Oh my god.
OH MY GOD.
Head canon accepted that was utterly beautiful.
Shenaphira chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This is awesome.
But I must add one thought to this.
When GO Crowley was transformed into the angel Castiel, there was a piece left behind. It was the part of Crowley that was demonic, that reveled in the manipulating and pain of lesser races. It stayed around, and like Castiel, forgot that it had truly only come into being in the last twenty years. Instead, it had a history stretching back for centuries. This other piece kept the demonic name and nature.
And whenever these two beings met, they clashed or allied in every way.
But when the two were split, there was enough remaining in each of them to cause them to change. Too much doubt and sin left in the angel, and he fell for a human. The tiniest spark of good left in the demon, and he had emotions.

You can probably tell who I'm talking about.
Thank you for the awesome story, I just felt it needed a small addition.
TheHatterJPGR chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LITERALLY SCREAMED WHEN I FINISHED READING THIS
I JUMPED OUT OF MY SEAT AND SCREAMED, "OH MY GOD"
(luckily, no one witnessed that)
BUT YOU JUST TOOK MY KNOWLEDGE OF EVERYTHING, STEPPED ON IT, BURNT IT, THREW IT OUT THE WINDOW, AND THEN REBUILT IT FROM THE ASHES
THIS IS BRILLIANTLY PAINFUL
And I cried a little when I read that Aziraphale would lose his memories.
This was a fantastic fic. Sorry about my abuse of caps, but there is no possible way I can tell you what this little fic just did to me. Caps helped though.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Holy crap! I was NOT expecting that ending. Omg i want more. Like him trying to find aziraphale again after he falls again or something like that. I love this concept. Great job.
Clockwork chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Wow... That actually made me jump from my chair.
The title is so appropriate I can't... That is so terrifying in so many levels. Crowley stripped of everything he is, of all his memories.
And when Crowley heard that God will erase his existence from Aziraphale's consciousness he's just like "Oh, well that's all right then." without a protest. Just... wow.
Altarf chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I don't like how you managed to make this make so much sense because it HURTS!
This story is so well written and you make it sounds so fluent and just...nope, nope, nope, nope, NOPE!
*Goes off to try to block out headcanon before it sticks*
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Now there's an interesting twist. It's sad that the Voice made Aziraphale forget about Crowley/Castiel though. I wonder what would happen if the two of them met up again.
shaster chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Whoa, I was not expecting that. Remarkably well done.
feralfairy chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
!

Whoa.

So not expecting that.

This was amazingly phenomenal.

I don't know what else to say except fabulous job, really. It really tears away who Crowley is ... Maybe you could write a sequel on when Cas meets the SPN Crowley?

Awesome. Keep on writing!
Altarf chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I'm in denial...that's all I can say...that's just...so bloody brilliant but so scary! I don't want Aziraphale to forget! And yet this fits so horrifingly I just want to...nope, nope, nope,nopenopenopenopenopenopeNOPE !
Aria chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
... Oh... wow... I'm kinda in shock. Wow... I really wasn't expecting that and I don't even know anymore because Aziraphale and just no! Crowley! I don't want him to change! I love my evil hissy darling! But then Castiel! And then that's just kinda perfect. But then Aziraphale and I have trouble shipping Castiel with Dean if Castiel is Crowley and oh wow... My head... Umm... wonderful job? At conflicting me anyways. (No honestly this is amazing, like seriously you deserve a cookie)
Hekateras chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Crap. I started seeing the end line coming from about half a page away, but that's when the hints started, so it's not like it didn't catch me by surprise. I was expecting a GO!CrowleySPN!Crowley fusion, not... this... and you toyed with my expectations very cleverly.

But that's beside the point, really. I've been itching to read a fic that involves exactly what this one did - Aziraphale, Crowley and the Colt, under exactly those circumstances - but man, does this hurt. I'm not sure what's more tragic - Aziraphale completely forgetting his other half who'd died to save him, Crowley essentially dying, no matter how you put it, with his identity erased, or him going to become someone else who only proceeds to go through even more suffering. And yet it fits well enough - Crowley has never fit well in Heaven, after all.

Wonderful fic, and I very much enjoyed your simple and yet eloquent style of telling it.
SniperKingSogeking0341 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wait! WHAT! Cas is Crowley from Good Omens? O-o

Now I'm a little weirded out by that thought...
i say hello chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
MINDFUCK!

WHOA!

crowley... cas... wha?

had to read it twice to make sure i was getting it!

awesome job, that was amazing!