Reviews for Slipping Through
AnimeGamercat chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is good and sad
Wolfowitz chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You a phenomenal writer,and are my new favorite peice of yours I read is magic...
takuya chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
aww that so sad update if you going to make it a happy ending
eremiticAntiquarian chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
*cries* wahh! *hugz Minty Bunny* y'know a sequel might ruin it. I think it left off perfectly! *cries more* If it ends happily I'd scream because I just don't like happy stuff. I know you've read my stuff so you can see that. ; -Pluto-
rachiru-rebonu chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
more please!
Ran Mouri chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
This was so sad! I like it tho. I can picture Dai-chan walking out *grins* Sorry, I'm on, be mean with Ken mode. Anyway I thin this fic is GREAT! Please write more!
Black Goddess chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Aww, that was sweet! I really liked it, and would never object to you continuing it!
dddd chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
this is a veryu good fic although i can't help but wonder why you haven't updated your other fic contradictions I Lovethat fic very much and am dying to knwo whats gonna happen
Debra chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I loved it, and I don't read Daiken/Kensuke all that much. Too big of a Daito/Yamasuke fan (and of course Taito), but this story was amazing. I hope you continue it soon.
DigimonDragonLady chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Haven't I reviewed this before? o.O I guess not. Oops. ;;; I loved this when I read it! Its so wonderful for your very first kensuke. _ Good job!
allekto chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
I really like this. continue as soon a humanly possible! angst, bitterness, twisted love affairs, yay! seriously, it's really good, keep going.
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
OMG! Poor Dai! Poor Ken! Poor roommate who has to live with poor heartbroken Ken! I'm glad this isn't a one-shot; I would probably have to get Kaizer on your butt if you didn't continue it. Please continue!
Galance chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
AAaaaah! Continue! :) *grin* Go on, write the next chapter. You're doing a wonderful job, the fic's going to be very interesting to read in any case! You have my full support! *GO dream-chan!*
Shuuichi chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Yaaaaaah! I get to be the first reviewer! I honestly have 2 sides tugging at me about the way you've paused it; half of me wants it to end right here but my other half wants more!
Jennavette not signed in chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
You know...this was rather good. I'm not even really into the couple, but I guess it's growing on me...I'm more of a fan of Kenkeru/Taken but whatever. This was rather good, interesting, and well written, and I'd like to see it continued, however I can understand just leaving it where it is for it's a nice ending. Anyway, good job.