Reviews for and i am falling apart under the waves
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 1 . 1/3
Love.
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Loved the story - great hurt/comfort! One small part confused me though, when Kirk was finally able to move he asked the computer for the stardate and said he was glad it had only been one month. But then when Bones came in later Jim mentions that it had been six months.

If the one month comment was referring to the last time he had heard the stardate rather than length of comatose state it wasn't very clear. Just thought you'd want to know :-)
drawingfish1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Wow.. the emotion contained in this fic washed over me. I can't imagine how much Bones fell into despair when Jim was in coma. He thought Jim couldn't listen any words of him. So it doubled pains which Bones experienced in his mind. I almost cried when Bones said "I can't do this any more"..
So I'm glad that the two of them could talk each other, hug, and kiss! It's so sad if Jim never wake up, while he could listen every words from Bones. And It's tragic if he couldn't wake up until Bones passed away.. So I'm really really happy that it's a happy end! I think they cherished their time more than ever! Thanks for this beautiful fic! I really enjoyed your wonderful fic. Thanks a lot :)
Booknerrd chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh man, the feels were intense! I loved Bones' dedication and the love between Jim and Bones. And I absolutely loved how that dick of a temporary captain got it handed to him by a severely weakened Jim ;).
Thanks for your awesome story! It just made my day.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
:sobs into my pillow:
Lunetta The Wind Goddess chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
DX *cries* One of the BEST McKirk fics ever! :P Great work!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I loved this!
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I don't even ship them! 8D heh, just goes to show how much I like your writing!

LOVED Jim showing brain activity at what's his name's bad mouthing Bones
Summer of '69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I bet McCoy's gonna put Kirk on some really good physical therapy after lying around like that. I had some stuff done on my legs last summer because the bones were growing crooked and when the non - weight bearing casts came off, the muscle tone in my legs was comptely gone.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
That was bittersweet. I mean Bones would rip out his own heart for Jim, but the part where the mean guy said that he was a drunk from a bitter marrige who only became the CMO so that he could do something with his life made wanna rip his heart out.
Doni chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well damn. Nice and angsty, yet very sweet.
Loulou.S chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
You wrote a really nice story. :)
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
So lovely and romantic. But yegads, the angst.
Silent Serendipity chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Hey, I think I read this on your lj a while back. Awesome story
livin-la-vida-loki-d chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
That was soooooooo gooooood!