Reviews for The Trip
Scott chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
I am curious did you in any way base your character Mildred Snape after Mildred Hubble because they are so very similar. Which is a good thing as they are both well developed characters .
JaneA0202 chapter 26 . 1/3/2011
I dont know what to say, it felt like the half of the story was missing... I was looking through your other stories If this isnt sequel for some other story, but I only found sequel to this story. I really dont know why you dont explain things more, I know that some things you are waiting to reveal in the sequel, but still, with just so little facts, its uncomfortable reading it...
notwritten chapter 26 . 11/28/2009
When is A Touch of Magic coming out. Good ending. Keep smiling. :-)
RawenclawBabe chapter 26 . 11/28/2009
I really loved this story, I really like Mildred - I really like the idea of Snape having a daughter in general and I think you did a great job with Mildred
notwritten chapter 25 . 11/27/2009
This reading has been interesting and good to read. Thank you for sharing this with us readers today. Have a good and safe weekend. Keep smiling and to be happy. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 25 . 11/27/2009

Beth5572 chapter 24 . 11/26/2009

notwritten chapter 24 . 11/26/2009
This is a very interesting, and cool reading. :-)
notwritten chapter 23 . 11/25/2009
Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 22 . 11/24/2009
Interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 22 . 11/24/2009

notwritten chapter 21 . 11/23/2009
I enjoyed these chapters that you have written. Keep smiling. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 21 . 11/23/2009

notwritten chapter 17 . 11/22/2009
Enjoyable, and interesting offering. Keep smiling. :-)
Beth5572 chapter 17 . 11/22/2009