Reviews for Esc
DGMLover12564 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh my gosh i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

im sooo reading the next one right now!
namine zemyx chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
aha! not only was that hilarious, but also very hot! :D thanks for making my day~
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
XD hahaha, just wonderful XP

Great job, keep it up _
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
This is so good! I like Kanda's nickname here. Totally him!
Insanity Is Iminent chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
InsanityisIminent: ALKHSFKJNWKJEHFKJH THIS MADE MY BRAIN EXPLODE WITH HAPPY

WalkerTheEx0rcist: O_O /dead

InsanityisIminent: :D

InsanityisIminent: ...Allen?

InsanityisIminent: ...I think ya broke his brain.

Kick $$Ex0rcist: Yeah, I think ya did. *goes off to reread*

InsanityisIminent: WAIT LENALEE I WANNA READ TO

WalkerTheExorcist: ...I don't even wanna know.
Kataru chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
WTF, that was so sexy! cyber becomes so sexy when it's with kanda... rawr, he's such a tease, no wonder lavi's so crazily perverted with him. :3
Her Diary chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
HAHA! End the end Kanda makes LAvi squirm! XD *sigh* who knew Kanda could be a tease...
Clockjuice chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Whoo. I like your fic. Just wondering if it was tricky switching between Kanda and Lavi's pov. Sounds like pretty tough job. Anyhoo, your characterisation of them was what, majorly spot on. Smooth transitions, the whole conversation flowed too well, too well! I keep reading it! Idiosyncrasies too, captured and exploited to their fullest. I respect that. With every cell in my brain.

Thank you so much!

Cheers!

Clockjuice
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
8DD This one made me laugh so hard, too~

I love it so much! Haha, Lavi and his damn carrots. And

"but. you forgot the part where you come in at the most inconvenient time, catching us in the act! Oh noes! and then I run after you! and we find a cleaning closet! And we have wild man sex up against the wall!"

:3 and then I choke on you~ "

You are the most amazing Lavi. EVAR. XDD I love these IM conversations so much. And I wish I had a cold Yuu to freeze my mannipples off. OTL

~~
I LOVE YA THIIIIIIIIIIIIS MUCH chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
*gasps for air* OH. OH. KANDA YOU SEXY BITCH. LAVI YOU LUCKY BITCH.

smokingace, I 3 all your fics.
heaven-angel-15 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
YOU ARE MY GODDESS... I bow before your mad-skills and incredible amount of brillance.

P.S - Lavi's lines about the 'fu' and eattimg acrrots were amazing and hilarious. Plus, the lines about marharine, milk, and sugar were epic too.
hearmelaugh chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
the endings for this AU series always make me go all smiley-smiley and giggly. LaviKanda affected affection is beyond wonderful; no wide open declarations of love, but what's there is so awesome and discreetly, occasionally wildly sexy. Mind is blown, thanks very much (flowers popped out, oh the gay :D )
MagicalKitsune chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
This is cool. I like the fact that you use just a chat between them.
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 10/7/2009