Reviews for The Shapes Of Your Body Parts
DGMLover12564 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
i likeeeee

:D:D:D:D:D:D
SpazticTwitchNinja chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
The ending killed me. xD I like your writing style, I don't think I've ever read anything this creative before.
Beyond Birthday and Toshiro chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Where did the insperation for this fanfic come from. Was this based on something or was it all made up. Giving Kanda a nice side is something new but us it only with Lavi.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ouhh, this was so sweet I really, really like your HS AU series. They're so adorable and funny. Though this one was more on the sad, deeper side, but.. I loved seeing it all from Kanda's point of view, how sometimes he liked being in pain, but doesn't know what to do when Lavi is. So sweet

And . xD "it’s Kanda, Lavi’s dying. Later."

GREAT. THANKS KANDA. GREAT TO KNOW.

8D

But also - what does it mean when Kanda wonders if he's jealous? Of what Allen & Lenalee have? Or one of them - for the other? Is he jealous of Allen for having Lenalee- but not for having someone he was romantically interested in, but for having his childhood companion?

Or is it romantical? xD;

That part confused me a little

But I mean. This is still a wonderful fic. And I'm faving it
Miladys chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ouch, that's so cute.. Kanda take care all of Lavi's need..

Yeah, Kanda is Lavi's cure.. XD
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
So you are just as awesome with AUs than you are with non-AUs XD I really love your titles and summaries! They are just so captivating (even more so when I am staring at a word I never even seen before XDD)

Poor Rabi and his kidney infection D: But the way Kanda kinda discovers his feelings was a very nice transition :D Your talents make me go OTL with adoration XD Much love and support from me!

Kuro