Reviews for Lily's Dreams
Rita5ever chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
"would gradually come to accept her as the exception to their favorite no-Muggle-borns rule." I find this EXTREMELY problematic but other than that, good job.
Mizumaru Mari chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
A bit fanciful, but really I find it be highly entertaining.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
How do you say 'I adore this!' in another language? I could probably find out in Spanish, since I'm in AP of that... but I don't really feel like it. I could also use a translator... but... I may as well just use English.

I adore this!

Most Severus/Lily are angsty, and this one seemed so light and cute. It's fairly possible that Lily did like Severus, but he ruined it all by that whole little 'mudblood' incedent.

I suppose if you look deeper in, it kind of is angsty. Just because this didn't actually happen...

Either way, brill job, that.
Dormantness chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Excellent story! Had Lily found out the REAL version of the Werewolf Incident in Cannon, it could have easily ended in a similar way, with Lily no longer blind to the Marauders and taking some real actions to stop their harrassment on Severus. I liked the way you structured it-picturing the five capital events that would have made all the difference in the world. Wonderfully written.:)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very good. But of course, it was all Snape's fault that it didn't happen, right? Had to be.

Besides, Dumbledore would have just Obliviated Lily about the werewolf thing; after all, his idea of a Golden Couple was clearly set by then.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
It was so bright story, I love it. I've just read too many angst stories lately. Thanks for sharing!