Reviews for Roses and Magnolias
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Nice look into a happy ending for these two as well.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This made me smile.
Chalger chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Thanks for writing this! I'm so glad there is some A&O fanfic to fill the time between the books! Keep writing, I'll be reading!
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Ritu chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hey, nice story! Asil romantic... is unique.. but its good to see him happy :) Thanks for the story.
ijustthoughtofthis chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
im so glad no one walked by the office when i read the part where sage and asil started kissing, i was flailing my arms like an idiot. jajajaja i love this!write more!love the series and im glad some1 finally did justice to it with some decent fan fiction!
Artemis chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Please for the love of God write more for this. With only two fic's about the Alpha/ Omega series I am slowly dying on the inside. So please mysterious God / Goddess fo fan fiction write more. Thank you.
military brat 13666 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
this is a really good story
Teldra chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Cute! (My only problem was trying to picture a Magnolia tree growing next to his roses...all the trees around where I live are huge lol)
Anne Finch chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Great job! :-)
cluaran chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Great little story! I like your writing style; however, I wish this were longer! :) I like the Asil/Sage paring as well.

Thanks!
emjalen chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
cool to see that I'm not the only one who thinks Asil and Sage would be perfect for one another.
tateau chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was a beautiful addition to a series I really enjoy. I love the idea behind it too. Short and sweet.

Well Done :0)
Ainacairien chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I'm so happy someone has written an fanfic for this story! I oike how you paired them together because Asil ndeserved to be loved ]
My-Angel-Wings chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
very cute little story you have here. I like it. You should try doing a Anna and Charles story next.