Reviews for Moving Pictures Part Two The Sequel
Madjedjjlill chapter 3 . 3/16
Well that took an interesting turn then left me hanging off the cliff by my fingernails...
I know you wrote this ages ago but an update would be awesome.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 3 . 2/25
There are several places in this chapter where you have 'clacks' when it should say 'clicks'.
GeoffG chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
What a great shame this never continued. The first three chapters were a fascinating set up. C'est la vie.
Freyalyn chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Is this dead-in-the-water or might it be revived at some point?

And I particularly enjoyed Sally and Angua's interaction in the shower...
SpaceAnJL chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
*blinks about the Kylie fact* You are a constant education, mate.

Miss Speaker is another one out of the same box as Miss Dearheart. Scary. I expect she and Ginger are going to like each other tremendously...

(Re Miss Dearheart's expedition - Dial in brain is now stuck somewhere between 'Sahara' and 'Tomb Raider', and am giggling like an idiot.)
cklammer chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Vetinari runs the most delightful meetings, does he not?

Super chapter.
Ashandarei chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
And yet again, I'm forced to make a note of your little blunder - You'll find it is four, not seven thousand of umnian gollems.
cklammer chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
So, the famed Cable Street Particulars cook with water only, too - they just have better stoves.

The pooftah nightclub is typically Brit pooftah from what I know. Do they overcharge, too?

Nice work on the filing system and the pooftah night club file - although S.V. should put better security on the files than just one Miss Maccalariat. Who will guard the files at night in a City with a working Thieves' Guild? If one the other Nobles (Vetinari excepted) had enough brains to pour piss out of his boot without written and illustrated instructions they'd go after them like Dibbler after sausages.

Note: When I use "pooftah" I do this tongue-in-cheek - if you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined ... or read this review.
cklammer chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wow, you were always this good even with one of your first fanfics - amazing.

Foreword was a bit long for my taste - but OTOH it was interesting.

Nice chapter and good footnotes.
Ashandarei chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
The nitbicking ridder comes your way again!

I'm sorr to have to yet again reprise my rolle of th' Villain who notices and points ouy your slips, but, meh, that's just the type of person I am.

On to the bussiness - The Hughon's letter in this chapter contradicts what the position he had asumed on the question at hand in your earlier work of Graduation class. Now, I see two points that could fit that image to this one. First, which I see as less likely is that in graduation class he was simply being a dotting godfather. The second one, which I find infinetely more likely, is that the letter does not actually reflect The Extremely Reverends point of view, but simply the position he was more or less forced to asume in his post as defacto, unoficial religious leader of the city.
SpaceAnJL chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
Bonaroo :) Ankh-Morepork Confidential, the Tsortese Falcon...hehehe...

Really like the way you pull in all those minor one-off details and spin such great 'missing scenes' from them.