Reviews for Biological Catalyst
Emrys Myrddrin chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
This chapter honestly made me cry. My dad though not in the military has to travel a lot for work and while he isn't gone for years at a time I still miss him. Great job with conveying emotions can't wait to see what's next.
Tandy Sandman chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
this part is so well written that it made me cry... thank you for sharing your beautiful work.
1sunfun chapter 22 . 11/30/2012
Nice, but sad.
I dont really like the end, I know it had to happen like that, but I cant make sense of it.
1sunfun
weemcg33 chapter 22 . 6/28/2012
This story is amazing! You wrote all the characters really well and I found myself laughing or crying through each chapter.
A chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
This is a great story so far but I wanted to point out that you changed Tony's middle name. In the beginning of the story it was Anthony Leroy Gibbs and now you have it as Jethro. Just wanted to point that out but it's a good story so far.
wolfprincess14 chapter 14 . 2/22/2012
DANM U DANM U DANM U! WHYED U KILL EM THEIR THE REASON THIS ITS AU IM MAD CUZ U KILLED EM BUT NOT A BY
wolfprincess14 chapter 9 . 2/22/2012
THIS CH. WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD IM CRYING I APPLAUDE YOU AND BOW BE4 UR AWSOMNESS
wolfprincess14 chapter 6 . 2/22/2012
dont U DARE KILL KELLY AND SHANNON CUZ I WILL DIE WITH THEM
Madances chapter 22 . 12/21/2011
Thanks
Imagine The Dreamers chapter 22 . 11/5/2011
PLEASE tell me there's a sequel! I shall check!
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
I cannot stop crying. I kid you not. They won't stop! This was gut-wrenching, heart warming, and bittersweet. Thank you. Excellent job.
Miso Muchi chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
I think I might cry. I didn't like your devolopements of the characters, or the story line, but it was well written and kind of had an ending.
Diane chapter 22 . 6/25/2010
All that wonderful backstory and you killed him? You killed Tony? Oh my god!

I kinda like the fact that you got Gibbs just right. He would have walked away to handle Hernandez and left Tony. Kinda sad that even when Tony ends up with the right dad, he gets abandoned!
Princess613 chapter 14 . 3/24/2010
You did that just to make your readers cry, didn't you?
NikaDex chapter 14 . 3/3/2010
i dont know if its just me...but this was so emotional..i cried the whole chapter... i love your story! very, very, very good story! thank you!