Reviews for A Lonely Step Towards Despair
AlternativeRocker chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Yeah you're going to be getting a lot of reviews from me tonight! That was so...great, I can't think of any other words because of that fic. It was wondeful, sad, but wonderful! And can you remind me what actually happened to Sarah and Boyd's relationship because my mind has gone temporarily blank :)
Hannah-1888 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I loved this - certainly angsty but I like a bit of angst now and again. I think this was very in character for Boyd - a realistic take on why the Boyd/Sarah thing fizzled out and his reticence with Grace. What I liked about S8 was that clearly Boyd did spill all to Grace, eventually, just a pity we didn't get to see it : )
PrincessHarri29 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was amazing, I felt every emotion. Can't wait for more!

x
shadowsamurai83 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
*squeak* Ahem, okay, some sort of intelligent noise... *squeak* Beautiful. It gave me a lump in my throat, but it was very believable, and definitely in character, and while it was very angsty, it was actually very beautiful. I always imagine the reverse happening between season 7 and 8, seeing how they were in S8. Thanks for sharing. :)
pook chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
So heart wrenching, Cat. I felt his pain when he couldn't tell her. That's Boyd down to a tee. I felt Grace's anguish as well. Tears welled in my eyes. Not a good look when I'm at work.