Reviews for Apology Appreciation
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh yeah!
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love how you've linked in an actual episode here. I love season 4 )
Favourite lines:
"In a split second he decided he wasn't going to be polite and knock. He just opened the door and strode into her house…

…and a three-inch-heel came flying at him from the darkened study. Luckily, he caught it. Unluckily, it hit him in the forehead with the pointy part before he did.

He jerked the heel down from his face and glared into the abyss as he approached, holding it up menacingly.

"What the hell?"

"How does it feel to have things thrown at you, Jethro?" she asked smartly.

He stopped in the doorway, narrowing his eyes.

"Don't know," he replied shortly, "you tell me," and he threw it back at her with just as much force." Have i mentioned how much i love how you write Jibbs? Cause its amazing!
"Jethro stayed silent for a moment. He sorted through his options. He could deny; he could justify it. He could do something completely asinine to make her angry about something else. Or he could—

"Cynthia started it."

—point the finger like a five-year-old.

Jenny arched an eyebrow even higher, staring.

"She did," Jethro maintained, "She wouldn't leave me alone."

"Oh, I see. You were upset because she was doing her job."

"Y—no," Jethro changed mid-sentence. He glared suspiciously at Jenny. Jenny sighed." Mind games! Poor Gibbs though his childish side is funny.

I wonder if Gibbs gets that sort of reward every time he makes an apology...(hint for a crackfic?)
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I miss Cynthia when I was watching ncis recently Vance has anew assistant I was horrified btw I read this ages ago long before I realized review appreciation
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
That, for sure, would be the ONLY reason to break that rule!
jmarrero16 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010

hahaha i loveed itt! :DD

tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
LOL good job.
ceciilee chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
hot! i hope they weren't too loud ;p
TomorrowNeverCame chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Ya know, Jenny is the only person and that is probably the only way in the world to make Gibbs apologize. lol!

Super funny!

MyOwnWorstCritic chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Hahahaha, love it!

I do remember the pen-throwing-thingy!
SarahShalomDavid chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
hahahaha loved it ]
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
“I’ll take care of him,” Jenny said, nodding goodnight." - Leroy Jethro Gibbs, you are SO in trouble!

"but then again…he couldn’t exactly ignore a request by Jenny for him to come over late at night. Just in case she wanted to do something other than yell at him." - Oh yes, there will be yelling...

“Cynthia started it.” —point the finger like a five-year-old. Jenny arched an eyebrow even higher, staring. “She did,” Jethro maintained, “She wouldn’t leave me alone.” “Oh, I see. You were upset because she was doing her job.” “Y—no,” Jethro changed mid-sentence. He glared suspiciously at Jenny. Jenny sighed. “Why couldn’t you just play nice, Jethro?” “I did!” “Throwing pens at secretaries is not nice,” Jenny reprimanded, “at least, not in civilized society.” - Hehehe.

DAMN, I LIKE the director's leadership skills.
jstapny chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Nice...but Cynthia deserved chocolates and flowers Loved it.
Acelinn chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Sigh. So funny and so, so adorable! I love how you can write Jenny's Director era and all those angsty and dramatic moments in their relationship to show the characters from 'Probie Days' and 'Paris Nights' that have fun and have lighter sides to their personalities. And the fluff and kissage doesn't hurt. :D Will you ever continue to write these moments in a longer fic like your trilogy?

But I enjoyed it muchly. Particularly the launching of high heels at each other.