Reviews for Misguided Ghosts
FarAmongTheStars chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I need the next chapter!
:3333

C'mon! Keep writing this :1
FarAmongTheStars chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Oh god awesome!
I'll keep reading

The Year... Wow that was incredible your idea is amazing! I just don't have words to explain it xD
alohomorraa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it!
Blob chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I can't wait 4 the next one! This looks really good!
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT A-HOLES chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Not that your story doesn't kick ass so far, but half of the reason why I picked your story is because the picture is of Andy Biersack, and whether it's intentional or not (and I'm guessing it is because it makes such an awesome story name!) is that your fanfic's title is a Paramore song! I LOVE YOU! NOT TO FREAK YOU OUT OR ANYTHING! :D
Volt chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Please come back sooner :(

I would love to read your story...
Lun Yokune chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
I wish you would continue but it doesn't look like you will. Anyway, it was really good and has almost the same sort of tone of the story which was awesome. WE NEED MORE GB FANFICS.
Nobody knows chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Ahhh no updates for months... and I was looking forward to some good Graveyard Book fanfiction after just finishing the book today
The Luminary chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
This may be short but it definitely shows promise. It almost has the same tone as in Gailman's book. I do hope that at some point Bod and Scarlett meet again.
uhmm chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
CONTINUE, CONTINUE, CONTINUE. This is the first ever Graveyard Book fanfic I have ever read, and it's very good so far! Update soon please. ;)
Akoda chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It's a shame there's not more fanfics of The Graveyard Book (it's my favorite book!) but you made one that's really, really great. It's like you followed Neil's rather creepy writing style but made it entirely your own. Two thumbs ;D
Random Melting Penguin chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyouuuuuuuuuuuu! ;33
TwixTheKitty chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Wow, I was really surprised when this popped up in my inbox, gotta say. You have me looking for my copy of the Graveyard Book again! I'm really interested to see where you go with this, so welcome back :)
Random Melting Penguin chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Puhl-ease! Update soon! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! PLEASE!
Till-Owlyglass chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
This prologue has really intrigued me! Please continue soon!