Reviews for That Little Thing They Have in Common
Quinntana2 chapter 9 . 3/7
:)(:Awww...amazing, wonderful story. I'm so happy that they fixed what was wrong between them. It's cool that dance was the central part of their relationship. Remy is so cute when she interacts with Emmy. Love this story.
Quinntana2 chapter 4 . 3/5
:)(: Awww...their date was super cute and adorable. Foreman and Chase are crazy, jealous ex's but that makes the story more fun in my opinion. The dance instructors are really cool. I like them.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 3/5
:)(: Haha...Cameron's revenge throughout the day, each and every one, was perfect. I love where she just sat on Thirteens lap. Thirteens reaction made me laugh. Yay! for the kiss. Chase and Foreman are going to be in for a shock.
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 3/5
:)(: Another point for Thirteen. Yeessss! I can't wait for Cameron's revenge. I like the plot of this fic with the whole accidentally meeting in a dance class. It's awesome.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 3/5
:)(: Interesting start. I like Remy's background with dance. The last part...haha. 1 point for Thirteen.
HeatherSS1 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
Emmy is adorable, simply adorable. Loooove the dancing and what it led to!
Overall an amazing story.
HeatherSS1 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
YAAAAAAYYYYYY for i love you!
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
OMG where's the nearest dance studio that teaches that dance?! DAMN. So sexy! I really like how Thirteen seems to be the more hesitant one in this story, a change from most Camteen/Cadley stories I've read.
HeatherSS1 chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Okay, totally love you even more for the Wizards of Waverly Place part. And I totally remember that episode, too.
Emilynn is so adorable! Looove how good Remy is with her.
HeatherSS1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Omg LOVED Cameron's speech to Foreman! That was just perfect! And Thirteen's bitchy rant at the beginning... And omg they *are* just totally perfect together and so cute!
HeatherSS1 chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Oh goodness, a snake interrupts them. A snake?! Of course a snake.
HeatherSS1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
First off, love the Facts of Life reference!
Towards the end there, is Chase hinting at an attraction to Thirteen? Interesting!
LOVE how Thirteen and Cameron are both teasing and pushing and playing with each other, so cute!
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
o; Is there gon be more? (:
RainboIsland chapter 9 . 11/3/2011
I loved the end there, and I love innocent little Emmilyn. It really is a fantastical story, and I am off to read the rest of your Camteen stories, then be sad when they are all done. :)
RainboIsland chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
I love the part where she said 'I love you.' Like love it, how she's holding her wrist, and it was just, crazily adorable.