Reviews for Settling
iamwriter chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
damn, if you can do this on medicated, I cant wait to read everything you do with a clear head
Ordanik chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Awww I loved this so much. It was so sad and lonely and painful in the beginning, knowing they were meant for each other - and they knew it from the start - to finding out the truth about Emmett & Rosalie - and then finally happiness at being together, being where they truly belonged. Ugh, so much sweetness and love. Thank you so much for writing! X
ruinedbyrob chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
That was both sad and beautiful. If this kind of story is the effect of Nyquil, I may need to start writing under the influence of cold meds.

Thank you for sharing.

ruinedbyrob
Do'B chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
when i read that Edward was married to a gorgeous tall blond i thought then "no way... not Rose" and sure enough Edward was married to Rose. reading on learning that Edward was not happy and he could not answer Bella's question as to why he married Rose and still is married.

it was Edward that came out and sat beside Bella the night before she was to be married, one would have thought that Emmet would have out looking for his bride asking if she had cold feet? i began to think that Emmet and Rose would be the ones to betray their marriages and sure enough they did and in a cupboard of all places...with a young Lizzie looking on...

karma would be that Rose is unable to have any more children, she had her chance with Lizzie and allowed her self to be "disconnected" with her only a child.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Ahhh This was so beautiful! I LOVED IT! Really gorgeous. I loved how they waited until they were both single until their first kiss, and I really really loved that we got to see a full happy ending with Bella's perfect wedding and a new baby. The last two paragraphs killed me. SO SWEET! Thanks so much for sharing this one, bb. :)
nessie125 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
well i loved it it was awsome story and nyquil is awsome too great job only thing you did not tell that i wish you would have is the babies name
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
:-)
YetAnotherFan2010 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Really nice:) amazing writing!
withany chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I hope you understand what I mean when I say you've written this like a dance. It has a rhythm and a beat and a formal, lacy feel. It's beautiful.
vickilouise chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Hey for writing this in a flu/sick medicine haze you did fantastic. I wasn't sure if I'd like the theme of this story at first but then found myself extremely drawn to it. Beautiful.
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow. A beautiful slow burn story. To be in love with someone else that's not yours and finding out that the other halves are making their dreams come true. I'm glad for the happy ending though. I like that even though it was a one shot it was so detailed that I felt I was reading a chapter story and I didn't want it to end.
pauleen chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
MarsBars717 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was so good. So so good. For Bella and edward to endure the slow pain for so long only to have their spouses slap their own pain in their faces was cruel but I'm glad it was a HEA. Thanks for writing this :)

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Shinx1912 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
fantastic.

I love the detail.

I love the storyline and characters.

You make Edward seem more handsome than in other fics.
magicalfaire183 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Now, I loved this one! Great!
361 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »