Reviews for Settling
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
If this is how you write with the flu, you should always be sick (jk jk) Once again, you amaze me with a o/s. I adored the tension and feelings when Edward and Bella meet at the bar. I love the heartfail of the affair and the eventual hea. I also loved the dialogue about the all wrong dress on the all right curves. In your head, what happened to Rose and Em? Another fantastic masterpiece 3
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, what a wonderful one-shot!

I'm sitting here in awe over what I just read. The emotions I was feeling for these two lovers and wanting them to find peace in some form as I read, was just aching in me.

I'm happy to see them together and with a son.

Great story!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Pretty much everything is better than NyQuil. Rancid stuff!

So dreamy and slowly paced. Lots of life happens in a non-dramatic manner.

I understand the "settling" of Bella for Emmett. Not saying more than that...

I also enjoyed the almost mute Rosalie. I didn't like that Edward realized she wanted a baby but didn't know what to do with one after the baby was born. Distant and absent moms scare me. Thank goodness this is fanfic.
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was a very sweet and romantic story. I always love your stories and this one did not disappoint.
jenpall chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is such a great story! From start to finish I absolutely love it!
jennde chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I wish I had words as beautiful as yours to describe how your story made me feel. I'm just not that good.

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was really good - you should get sick more often :)

I really liked it, a lot.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh my goodness! You wrote that while you were sick? That's disgusting! Most people can't write that well when their at the top of their game let alone when doped up on cold meds.

This was a fantastic story and I'm so grateful that you decided to share it with the rest of us. Best of luck in the contest.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Three years of yearning and wanting and settling. How terribly sad that let all of that time pass without out of a sense of honor or duty for someone that they didn't love.

I am glad they found their way to each other and their happy lives where they never have to settle again.

I loved the beautiful love story you wrote.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
For the love of all that is holy in the land of DILFward...damn fine story especially considering the flu..poor thing :( Loved it it was great..much luck to you in the contest.
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I am really at a loss as to what to say here. I loved this story but it was heartbreaking in parts what Edward and Bella went through to finally find each other. To have loved someone for so long and not been able to act upon it. I just can't believe Emmett and Rose were going at it right under their noses while they were in a different room in the house. Now that takes balls. My heart broke for E&B when they were on each side of the door and Edward opened up his heart to her. I loved that scene probably the best in the entire oneshot. I am so glad they found their happiness in the end. It was just unfortunate they suffered for so many years before they were able to. Great story. I have your story Love Amongst The Ruins on my to read list and after reading this, it is definitely going to the top. Good Luck with the contest.
misskma chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was great, a beautiful lovemaking scene.
arbitrarygirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i actually dont review much because im lazy, but this was amazing. :)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I don't know how you do it, but every single word you have ever written has left me absolutely breathless. That was beautifully written, I had to read it twice because I didn't want it to end. I cried through lots of it, especially when Emmett left all her belongings at her door. Heartless bastard. The image of Edward and Bella talking through a closed door while they sat on the floor made me sob even harder.

You are amazing.
cadykat chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
that was so heart warming... very similar to how my mom and my step dad met... though it was 13 years...
357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »