Reviews for Settling
pamedo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
this was so sweet. i may or may not have cried a little. )
vixen1836 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
WOW. That... was stunning.

This:

And safety hadn’t turned out to be safe at all, fucking his best friend's wife in a glorified cupboard, mouth hot on flesh that wasn't the flesh he'd vowed to worship. Flesh that had been vowed to someone else. Someone else who was screaming up a flight of stairs, trying to hush a crying girl and push down his rage and put his love first and his hate and his betrayal and his wasted life ever second. Edward tried to put it behind him, for all that it was still naked in the pantry and he was suddenly even more alone than he'd known.

Bravo. You are exquisite.
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
If that's how you write on Nyquil, I seriously need to read what you write normally. This was absolutely beautiful. Freakyhazeleyes sent me over here because she read and loved, and yeah. This is really just lovely. These are the kind of one-shots that make you feel inadequate as a write haha. Incredibly tasteful, amazingly sweet and sad.. yeah. Fantastic job.
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was great. You had me worried all the way to end! :) Great job!
lovedforeternity chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I loved it! I also wrote one for the contest that I will be posting in the morning that was written on cough medicine with codeine. I join your club proudly. Great work!
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
If this is how you write with the flu, you should always be sick (jk jk) Once again, you amaze me with a o/s. I adored the tension and feelings when Edward and Bella meet at the bar. I love the heartfail of the affair and the eventual hea. I also loved the dialogue about the all wrong dress on the all right curves. In your head, what happened to Rose and Em? Another fantastic masterpiece 3
TallulahBelle chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow, what a wonderful one-shot!

I'm sitting here in awe over what I just read. The emotions I was feeling for these two lovers and wanting them to find peace in some form as I read, was just aching in me.

I'm happy to see them together and with a son.

Great story!
JulieToo chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Pretty much everything is better than NyQuil. Rancid stuff!

So dreamy and slowly paced. Lots of life happens in a non-dramatic manner.

I understand the "settling" of Bella for Emmett. Not saying more than that...

I also enjoyed the almost mute Rosalie. I didn't like that Edward realized she wanted a baby but didn't know what to do with one after the baby was born. Distant and absent moms scare me. Thank goodness this is fanfic.
ZiggaZigAhh chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This was a very sweet and romantic story. I always love your stories and this one did not disappoint.
jenpall chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is such a great story! From start to finish I absolutely love it!
jennde chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I wish I had words as beautiful as yours to describe how your story made me feel. I'm just not that good.

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.
Merina Green chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was really good - you should get sick more often :)

I really liked it, a lot.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh my goodness! You wrote that while you were sick? That's disgusting! Most people can't write that well when their at the top of their game let alone when doped up on cold meds.

This was a fantastic story and I'm so grateful that you decided to share it with the rest of us. Best of luck in the contest.
MJPIPER74 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was absolutely beautiful. Three years of yearning and wanting and settling. How terribly sad that let all of that time pass without out of a sense of honor or duty for someone that they didn't love.

I am glad they found their way to each other and their happy lives where they never have to settle again.

I loved the beautiful love story you wrote.
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
For the love of all that is holy in the land of DILFward...damn fine story especially considering the flu..poor thing :( Loved it it was great..much luck to you in the contest.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »