Reviews for Settling
SabLuvsLogan chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
For the love of all that is holy in the land of DILFward...damn fine story especially considering the flu..poor thing :( Loved it it was great..much luck to you in the contest.
Snewman82 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I am really at a loss as to what to say here. I loved this story but it was heartbreaking in parts what Edward and Bella went through to finally find each other. To have loved someone for so long and not been able to act upon it. I just can't believe Emmett and Rose were going at it right under their noses while they were in a different room in the house. Now that takes balls. My heart broke for E&B when they were on each side of the door and Edward opened up his heart to her. I loved that scene probably the best in the entire oneshot. I am so glad they found their happiness in the end. It was just unfortunate they suffered for so many years before they were able to. Great story. I have your story Love Amongst The Ruins on my to read list and after reading this, it is definitely going to the top. Good Luck with the contest.
misskma chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was great, a beautiful lovemaking scene.
arbitrarygirl chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i actually dont review much because im lazy, but this was amazing. :)
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I don't know how you do it, but every single word you have ever written has left me absolutely breathless. That was beautifully written, I had to read it twice because I didn't want it to end. I cried through lots of it, especially when Emmett left all her belongings at her door. Heartless bastard. The image of Edward and Bella talking through a closed door while they sat on the floor made me sob even harder.

You are amazing.
cadykat chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
that was so heart warming... very similar to how my mom and my step dad met... though it was 13 years...
Beans827 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Man, that was beautiful. Really lovely even if cold med induced. Great job!
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
I'm not going to lie, I squealed when I saw this in my inbox, then again when I saw that it was an Edward and Bella DILF one-shot...I'm a sucker for sexy, single dad Edward. :P

"...blueberry gushing out the sides of her mouth as she bit down into warm dough and purple fruit." -Is she eating a Toaster Strudel? Sorry, that was random.

Hmm, I can't really picture Emmett at a gallery opening...

"...swimming green eyes." -*sigh*

"Saw the ways the man who had turned her resigned insides to mush and liquid longing was the mysterious best friend." -This will be an interesting dinner. ;)

"And in that moment she knew she was undone." -Who wouldn't be?

"...his jaw tightened, everything inside him wrapped around his daughter and going stiff." -That marriage is falling apart.

"The silence felt heavier than all the weights and all the silences in all the world." -You're making me cry again...

"Bella spoke first, pulling Lizzie's legs away. 'We should go find Emmett and Rosalie.'" -Where the heck are they anyway?

Lizzie saw! The three of them will be forever traumatized.

"He broke the silence for her, smooth voice suddenly quiet and ragged, 'Just like I've always loved you.'" -It's now a different kind of crying...

"And both of them knew the significance." -The assholes... X(

"Because his son had Bella's hair and her smile." -Aww. :D

I love the contrast between them all. Rosalie and Emmett were the physically unfaithful while Edward and Bella were the emotionally unfaithful.

Once again I am in awe of you...total awe.

With this one one-shot you have fed both my addiction of sexy, single dad Edward and my addiction of your stories. :D
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
That was utterly beautiful.

It pushes the envelope of love and duty.

But proves that things always happen for a reason.

Cold medicine is apparently a great combo with your awesome skillz!
aers94 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Aww that was sweet
idkmuch chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
God, you are an amazingly talented writer. I am in awe. This was so, so good.
modelcitizen10 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
My dear, your cold induced writing was better than most on Fan Fiction. It was beautiful...
bmango chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
OK, I believe the 30% on this one... dude, I was pouting for at least 2/3 of this story. I was actually happy for B in the beginning but the pantry was a shocker. Sometimes, I think, it's hard to know if you should settle or be driven by duty or a sense of right. Because you don't really know it's settling until something better comes along... Angsty goodness to start the night off right! Love it, bb!
Daughter of the Soho Riot chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
*SNIFFLE* I'm in awe of your writing, really. I don't think I've ever loved this many o/s by one writer. I fall more and more in love with your writing with each and every post.

This was just absolutely beautiful.

xoxo

Augie
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
oh god, so, so good. Your one shots own me. I haven't read your multi-chapter story yet but I'm sure it will pull at me just as much.

Your writing is absolutely stunning. I feel everything your characters feel, cry when they cry, I'm frustrated when they are, I want to protect them, hit them, shake them, hug them. I want them to be happy and I love how you get them there. Very few writers can take me that deep into a story but you always manage to and I love it. Thanks for writing this!
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 Next »