Reviews for Settling
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Bella and Edward teach a powerful lesson. Never settle.

Thank you for writing and posting this beautiful love story.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aaaawwwwwww that was really touching :) I loved it :)

Much love!
mrskebab chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my this made me cry so beautiful x
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
really good
stephsmith chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice story. The best ideas come when you're not completely conscious. When I'm just falling asleep I figure things out that I wasn't able to fully awake.
M474 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
this was beautiful, sad but still moving
KazM77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So well written, really got the emotions of each scene as it played out, the comfort level of Bella & Emmett's relationship and the relentless gnaw of her want for Edward, then to find out its reciprocated. Would have liked a little reckoning for Emmett & Rosalie's complete betrayal.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow - I'm glad this turned around, even if it was heartbreaking how it did. I kept thinking, "Bella, YOU don't have to marry - Edward already is, but YOU know you don't want this and you don't have to!"

Such a great story...
Alarni chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. Sad and heartbreaking, you sucked me in with every word. I adore this story. It's such a gorgeous love story. The happy ending was everything I was hoping for. True, real, and encouraging.

-Alarni :) x
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was beautiful.
Astha Cullen chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
it was a wonderful story in it's own special way... a piece in itself.. very good... I liked it... :)
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this was amazing. beautiful. so bittersweet. but the love between them was so real and heartbreaking. by the way, ironically enough, i was reading this in a cold/med driven haze, its just miraculous that you were able to come up with something like this.
Samolly chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved your description of how comfortable it was with Emett, didn't even realize anything was wrong until she met Edward. Would have loved to known what happened with E & R, and what happened to E & E's friendship.
twimummy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Beautifully written!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
You are an amazing writer and this story made me cry! I just don't know what to say, but it was wonderful to read and touched me very deeply.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »