Reviews for Settling
wallflowerlove chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
So beautifully written, such a wonderful story. xo
they call me red chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This is quite possibly one of the best one shots I've ever read. The only thing I didn't like was the end. I am not too fond of marriage so to me it was just an "ewww did we really have to go there again" moment. Most normal people in their right mind would love the ending so never mind my opinion. Except for that...perfect.
soapladyjen chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Bella and Edward teach a powerful lesson. Never settle.

Thank you for writing and posting this beautiful love story.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
aaaawwwwwww that was really touching :) I loved it :)

Much love!
mrskebab chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my this made me cry so beautiful x
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
really good
stephsmith chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Nice story. The best ideas come when you're not completely conscious. When I'm just falling asleep I figure things out that I wasn't able to fully awake.
M474 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
this was beautiful, sad but still moving
KazM77 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So well written, really got the emotions of each scene as it played out, the comfort level of Bella & Emmett's relationship and the relentless gnaw of her want for Edward, then to find out its reciprocated. Would have liked a little reckoning for Emmett & Rosalie's complete betrayal.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow - I'm glad this turned around, even if it was heartbreaking how it did. I kept thinking, "Bella, YOU don't have to marry - Edward already is, but YOU know you don't want this and you don't have to!"

Such a great story...
Alarni chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. Sad and heartbreaking, you sucked me in with every word. I adore this story. It's such a gorgeous love story. The happy ending was everything I was hoping for. True, real, and encouraging.

-Alarni :) x
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was beautiful.
Astha Cullen chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
it was a wonderful story in it's own special way... a piece in itself.. very good... I liked it... :)
LaPetitRose chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this was amazing. beautiful. so bittersweet. but the love between them was so real and heartbreaking. by the way, ironically enough, i was reading this in a cold/med driven haze, its just miraculous that you were able to come up with something like this.
Samolly chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Loved your description of how comfortable it was with Emett, didn't even realize anything was wrong until she met Edward. Would have loved to known what happened with E & R, and what happened to E & E's friendship.
363 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »