Reviews for Low Expectations
Blahblahcat chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Can you tell me the other account on private messaging?
Midnightestrella chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
YYYAAAYY! Itz very interesting! If anyone iz wondering, i wrote a fanfic called: THE SUMMER EVERYONE TREASURED AND NEVER FORGOT! Plz read it, I'll try my hardest to update quick! Plz check it out, thanx if you do! HASTA LA PASTA!
ough chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Will you be continuing this story? It really is wonderful, and it'd be great if we could know what happens next! :3
Canadia0 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
*Le glare* You... The last time you updated this was almost a YEAR ago! XD
Canadia0 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Alfy: You're Gay for him Arthur. I know it!

Sarah Mills chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
Please please please please please please please Update! I know school must be hard, but please make a new chapter! I found this a few days ago and I am in love with it! PLEASEEEE Update! 3
Vic-Mongona-is-awesome chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
So much breaking the fourth wall~!
Vic-Mongona-is-awesome chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Nooooooo! Kiku! Please be ok!
Flywithme208 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
The second you mentioned Brokeback Mountain... I died a little. Please continue!
ough chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
UPDATE!~ u hav 2! or ill send belarus after u! its 2 good to be left off here!
Anonymus Reveiwer chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
This, along with the rest of the chapters, was funny, and very, very well written. As was even the authors note.
IceLandish chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
soooooo, lonnnnggg XD

idc if this will be deleted.

i just wanted to say that its UBER LONG, for a teaser XDDD

but yay for updating 83c
Ms. Scouting chapter 9 . 3/1/2011
I love this story with a passion xD Although, I don't want to sound mean, but I think maybe there should've been not so much romance with Kiku, as much as I love him~ It seems a little unfair-ish. But that's just me c: Ignore that statement if you want!

I'll definitely be waiting for the next full chapter.
MissKneesocks chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh my..

Please? I'm sorry I just wanna know what happens next, this is soooo good :D
Rei chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Leave it to Alfred to do something so last minute and unexpected

And nuuuu~ Kiku! Do something about the kiss! No way I want to lose my first kiss like that D:

Nothing against you Iggy~