Reviews for Airplane
Let Love In chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow, so few words, yet so beautiful. I really, really enjoyed this oneshot; you have a gift.
Yardbird9 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
So Arnold/Helga went to the third level? The roof? I thought they were already on the roof.

Less than 500 words. I was just getting into it, when it suddenly stopped.

I guess im dense, but what does the title have to do with the story?

A few reviewers did mention the story having emotion to it. It did have emotion. To what? I don't know.

All I can figure out, is that Arnold/Helga have reached the level of communication in which few words were needed, because they knew what the other thought. Am i close?

Just curious.
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Short piece, but very emotional and moving. I like the fact that Arnold and Helga don't need to talk to the other person in this situation, because they both know how the other person feels. Also, nice touch publishing it on October 5th. Can't wait to read more from you soon.
Sapphyre Snow chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
*weeping* Oh so sweet! And sad and all that stuff! :-(
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Wow. I didn't know that he had chosen a date for 'it' then. Excellent, moving tribute, Pointy Objects. -nods respectfully-
Readrbug21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Aww, this is so sad! :( I just want to find Arnold and hug him now. Good job, though. It was great, even if it was so short. ;) I wouldn't expect anything less than great from you, though!
Jae B chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I'm glad to see you've expanded your horizons with this type of oneshot. Arnold's lack of speech is necessary for capturing this story's heartwrenching theme. Keep on writing.

-Jae-

P.S. Don't be afraid to contact me while I'm on AIM. I know you're there. :)
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Wonderful, and simply beautiful! And how appropriate for Helga to be there for Arnold as she always had been, always would be, and for most of us always will be.

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
It took me a minute to understand the story; it's excellent.

Keep the good writing.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow: powerfully emotional and that's all I need to say.
Pyrex Shards chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
This is a very sad peace. I loved the simple moment of them just waiting for the cathedral's bells to chime midnight. I can just see them standing there, facing east to welcome the new day.

This is something very comforting about this.

Thank you for sharing! Now I wish I could hug my parents, but they're in another state. :(