Reviews for Lucille's Life in Manhattan
harmonicagranger chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh my gosh! I played Lucille in TMM! Loved reading your take on my character! :)
thewhiphand5 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
That was so so awesome. Thoroughly Modern Millie is one of my favorites and I think you did an amazing job! Keep it up.
scarlet luchia chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Hi There! I sure am exited to see other Thoroughly Modern Millie lovers! Your story has a good line so far and I will love to read on. I just have a few tips...

Keep it all in the same tense! If you are talking in firt person ( I, Me) keep it that way.

Try to make every sentance opener different. Read the first word in each sentance and if two words reapeat in a paragraph you have to change something.

Lastly, remember you don't have to repeat things so often. If you say "she was exausted." at the end of a paragraph you don't have to say it again in the next we know she still is.

There are a few spelling things but we all have them! We all can learn more everyday, and NO ONES story is perfect (especialy mine. I'm embarresed.)

Keep up the good work!
bryswym chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
i also played lucille last year in thoroughly modern millie! she was a small character that ive always wanted to learn more about. interesting take on lucille and please write more!
Jemidancer2011 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my gosh I love this! I played Lucille in my school's musical this past year and found this REALLY ironic! I loved it! you should write more! :)
Afternoon on a hill chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
this was adorable. Millie is my favorite musical, especially since iplayed her at my school:) we didnt have a luccilee in ours... but reading this i wish we did
aspiringauthor013 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was really good! I love this play and I love the way you gave Lucille a personality. Please make more?
panda lover chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Good job! It really captured Lucille which we don't know anything about. Makes up her character.