Reviews for Without Fear
ceuxquisontenlaisse chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I've read a lot of your stories before reading this one, and I've loved them all, really. But this one.. this one I think is my favorite, because it's so complete, so deep, both sad and happy, on mostly just.. wonderful and powerful. I just wanted to let you know, you work is great. And I wanted to thank for writing everything I've read so far. And please.. keep writing?
bookwormergirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The last of your stories I read, and by far the best.
Siriusly-Tara97 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
This was amazing. Honestly one of the best stories (more lile a novella) that I've ever read. It was funny and adorable yet heart-wrenchingly painful and beautiful at the same time. I know you wrote this a couple of years back but this is the first time I've read it (and it certainly won't be the last time) and I just wanted to let you know what an amazing job you've done :)
StubbyBoardman13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Beautiful. This story is just amazing.
Lediona chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Sheer brilliance! Absolutely loved it - the structure was really unique and fresh. Sirius and Remus were just made for each other, weren't they? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Wow. That's impressive. It is excellently written, and I loved it, even the parts which left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Flinch
Synchro lover chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
long but just as gd:)
ToHaveWings chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you for such a poignant story, it gave a history to the Marauders, the strength of their group, thus making what they've gone through all the more heartbreaking, tearful and joyful. It was cathartic for me as well, and the ending echoed the quote at the start. Beautiful, broken and inspiring.
lovelylovelywowreally chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This story was so so do beautiful. I absolutely loved t and at first it was awkward how Sirius was describing what he was doing but it worked out for the best in the end. I will always carry some memory of this with me :)
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
awww... this is a great fic... although you alwways write great ones
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
quite honestly the best one shot i have ever had the pleasure of reading.

amazing!
thankyoucaptain chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This is soooooooo beautiful. I'm literally wiping tears away right now. I have no words! (and that is a serious[sirius?] accomplishment.) Its so sad, yet so hopeful, yet so, everything, all at the same time! I LOVE it SO much!

Thank you for writing such a gift to the fanfiction world. You are amazing.

Rose
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
To remuslives23

Wow. Outstanding.

Heart-wrenching, dark, supurbly written with a very clever plot. The layering of the past, present and future was very well done and you have taken into consideration book-verse events, making this a realistically refreshing read.

Well done.

CW
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Hot tears filled Sirius' eyes and he drew in a shaky breath. 'I'm still broken, Remus,' he whispered hoarsely. 'Inside. I... I don't think even you can fix me.'

Sirius glanced at Remus. 'You used to say that we could fix each other,' he whispered, anger gone now; only a weary sorrow remaining.

Remus nodded, a little hope flickering in his eyes. 'We... could still do that,' he murmured, hand reaching for Sirius'. 'We can try and get it back, we can try and repair this...'

Sirius shivered as the warmth of Remus' hand seeped into his cold skin then, with his last remaining ounce of pride, pulled away. 'I think we're both too broken, Remus,' he whispered, standing. 'We can't fix each other this time.'

God these parts actually hurt to read, so heartbreakingly beautiful! I loved this story. The mixture between the "sexy stuff" and the "normal stuff" was perfect. I think this one is my favourite. It's the one I find the most possible to actually have happened and I thik that's important, at least sometimes.

Keep writing because you're really good at it!
Cocobunny79 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Beautiful. Completely and utterly so. I love the way everything was written and how each letter was like its own introduction of a chapter. Couldn't even bear to leave the story so I had to finish it in one setting. And I enjoyed every minute reading it. Brilliant! Love it to bits.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »