Reviews for The Affair
edla chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
im new here but im here
TheBigBlueWhale chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
You take your time with school work and stuff, i'm completely in the same boat.

I know that when you do come to posting more it will be absolutely brilliant! :)
EverlastingMuse chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
good story!
Saniaast27 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
no problems keep us posted
deleteddddd chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
still VERY interested in whatever you have to write so take all the time you need to re-group! I will be excited when you have a new chapter out for sure :)
sania chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
hey no problem with all have situation that take time.
dolphin62598 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
I loved this chapter and definitely don't think the schmexing should be toned down! Their attraction is impossible to deny-it's raw and passionate! Can't wait to read more!
blb1000 chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Never too much smexing! Besides, most of their hook-ups were only almosts sex.
wizards30 chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Don't you dare change a thing! I want more!
banshee69 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Loved it. Edward is very persistent, devious for plotting out a meeting with Bella with Rose and Alice help. Gotta love it though.

You said it had been suggested you 'tone down the schmexing' NO NO NO you can't do that. The name of the story is The Affair. Let it live up to it's name, the more the better.
banshee69 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well Hell. Damn Lillian Hale and Emmett for interrupting. You're off to a great start.
dellatwi chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
okay so first he was like lets be friends then he was like lets make out thats hilarious great chapter cant wait to read more
tinywit3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
no, your story is great. and it's only into the 3rd chapter. more please. cant wait for the next updat...

tiny

happy hoildays 8D
tinywit3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh shit that was hott! hahahh busted

tiny
buffalo2800 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Hey, girl!

I know I haven't been your most avid reviewer, but I'm really liking the story you're telling us here. The awkwardness between them is so endearing. You certainly did not disappoint with this chapter. I'm stoked for your next :)