Reviews for The Hell I Will!
TomHRichardson chapter 1 . 8/14
I loved this, this is genius. Luna taking away the Elder Wand from Dumbles was something I never saw coming.
derl chapter 1 . 5/18
woah that was cool
jltavare chapter 1 . 5/16
Enjoyed very much!
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 2/29
Fun, and simple
Sometimes needed for a "quickie"
StephanieStephanie chapter 1 . 1/29
Snape behaviour would have diminished the pool of potential healers, aurors and other potion using professions.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/10/2019
What fun. I love watching Harry needle manipulative bastard until his head explodes. And if anyone is a good fit alongside Hermione with him in life, it's Luna. Loved this little ditty so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
Nice Story
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Great story hope to see more soon.
csheila chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Excellent. Thanks for sharing
spnfan2005 chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
love it please write more
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/16/2018
Whoa! Your Dumbledore has to be one of the nastiest ones I've read yet. Or maybe he's just more open about it. I know he wasn't considered evil in canon, so I often wonder how JKR feels about fanfics that make him evil.

At first, I thought Dumbledore was a good guy; but after putting some distance between myself and the books, I began to look at him differently. After reading my first anti-Dumbledore stories, I found I wasn't offended at all, which surprised me. I had already taken issue with his failure to get Sirius a trial and his sending Harry back to Durzkaban after the TWT, when he was obviously suffering from PTSD. Forcing Harry to take "Occlumency lessons" from Snape and dumping the prophecy on him while he was in shock following Sirius's death really cemented my opinion that the old coot had no business in a school, since he obviously had no idea how to deal with children.

I had come to that conclusion after the way he blithely told the Weasleys Ginny would be fine and never bothered to have her see a mind healer after spending a year being in thrall to Riddle through that disgusting Diary - not to mention the boatload of guilt she must have felt for causing the petrification of several students. Oh, and once again, following a near-death experience, Harry was shoved back in Durzkaban. I knew he was trouble after reading that stupid third floor corridor warning on Harry's first night. Could he have offered a more tempting invitation to explore it? I don't think so!

If you consider each child individually, I'm sure Madam Bones could have filed at least a thousand counts of child endangerment against Dumbledore between 1991 and mid-1996. From the Troll and the Basilisk roaming the halls and attacking kids to the Acromantula colony just inside the Forbidden Forest; from Dementors attacking at a Quidditch game to a Death Eater casting the Imperius Curse on kids in DADA class; from that entire gauntlet featuring the Cerberus to Dark objects being carried into (Blood Quill) or hidden (Diadem Horcrux, Philosopher's Stone) in the castle; from a possessed Professor (Quirrell) to a presumed dead DE (Peter) living as a rat in the Gryffindor dorms for at least three years and maybe longer, if you consider Percy ... the place was a Death Trap! Amelia could have had a field day! Skeeter, too, come to think of it.

It really is amazing that more kids weren't injured or killed on Dumbledore's watch.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
This is cool.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/7/2018
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2018
This story is like liquid gold. Would live to see more or St least a rewrite with a few more chapters
noxenrom chapter 1 . 11/30/2017