Reviews for Every Bit Of My Love
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Not to be rude, but I think you're trying too hard. And the begining went a little too fast. I don't think that if your boyfriend cheated on you, you would forgive him that easily.
Taestar chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
i love your idea for this fic!
but maybe put 'curly's pov' 'steves pov' 'soda's pov' when you're writing in pov's? i got a little confused :x
:) great idea though! :D
Quiet Ryter chapter 25 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome story.:)
Quiet Ryter chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a really awesome chapter.:) Please update your story.
Karia-Wolf chapter 22 . 1/24/2013
More chapters please! I really like this story but you haven't updated in a while!
outsiderchick chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
love this storie please writie more
BOTDlover chapter 23 . 11/27/2012
More! Sooooo cute
Quiet Ryter chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
This is a cool story.:) Whats wrong with Soda? Please update your story.
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
AWWWWwwww sweet chapter even if you confused the hell out of me you should go back and read you switched up Dal and Dar's names :D
elex88 chapter 20 . 3/23/2012
Oh johhnny don't worry darry will come around. Pony and soda are there to knock some sense into him hehe... I LOVE THIS STORY! KEEP UP THE AWSOME WORK!
outsiderslover101 chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Yes pony is updating
centonlover1997 chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
Yeah he's up keep updating
TheRealTeenageCrime chapter 20 . 1/29/2012
I really want you to continue, I liked this chapter :)
punkypuppy13 chapter 17 . 1/27/2012
Dude, plz update soon! Pony must survive!D:
charlie-becks chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
To be honest all or most of the sites you listed were illegal downloading sites, and megaupload was one of them, hence the reason it was shut down, and they've been tryin to shut that down for years. As much as i'd hate to see this site shut down i don't really think that bill applies to this kind of site, it's aimed at video streaming sites, not fansites. Yes some people have said no to the these sites, mainly authors who don't want their work messed with, which is understandable, so as long as this site doesn't upset the authors then i don't see it being a problem in the foreseeable future, feel free to smack me if im wrong though!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »